Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sports Science on the Hog n Lateral. Video

Started by Pig in the Pokey, November 10, 2015, 03:42:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Inhogswetrust

I saw that. An Arkansas media member friend of mine posted it on Facebook. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Supermark101

Quote from: hogsanity on November 10, 2015, 03:44:53 pm
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=603069.0

In fairness, that says nothing about sports science in the title. Unless OP reads every thread he wasn't likely to see it posted already.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Supermark101 on November 10, 2015, 03:46:42 pm
In fairness, that says nothing about sports science in the title. Unless OP reads every thread he wasn't likely to see it posted already.
thank you. Now people who have been waiting for this video (i told my lady as soon as it happened, "I can't wait for the sports science video") will get to see it.