Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This weeks Toledo game...

Started by hogmolar, November 10, 2015, 03:31:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogmolar

Since they are playing Central Michigan this week, just curious as to your guys thoughts on how much Coach Enos will give any input from film study/experience he received from our game against them to their current coaching staff?

rhames

He is probably more worried about LSU
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogmolar on November 10, 2015, 03:31:12 pm
Since they are playing Central Michigan this week, just curious as to your guys thoughts on how much Coach Enos will give any input from film study/experience he received from our game against them to their current coaching staff?

Does Enos have any of his staff left over on the current staff?  If no then I would say zero.  He would have to be a good friend to Enos still on that staff for Enos to spend any time helping them out.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hogmolar on November 10, 2015, 03:31:12 pm

Enos used to play them as head coach there. He never beat them IIRC. The current staff at CMU therefore might not want his input...................... Don't take that the wrong way though as I think he is a good coach but for whatever reason he's had trouble with playing Toledo.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

fanofthehog

Not sure the current coach would want to ask 'How can we hang ten points on them?"

Supermark101

Quote from: fanofthehog on November 10, 2015, 03:47:15 pm
Not sure the current coach would want to ask 'How can we hang ten points on them?"

"Don't comment 9 penalties and teach your OL to pick up a stunt."

Hogarusa

I have no thoughts on this matter. 
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

GolfnHog

I suspect that the CMU staff can watch the game film of the Hogs against the Rockets and figure out pretty quick what did and didn't work without Enos input.

Penalties being paramount of things to stay the hell away from
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"