Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best place to watch the Hogs in Kansas City?

Started by wildturkey8, November 10, 2015, 02:50:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wildturkey8

Can't make it to the Mississippi State game and will be in KC for the weekend.  Staying at Hotel Sorella at Country Club Plaza.  Any suggestions as to where to watch the game would be greatly appreciated.

GolfnHog

I suspect your hotel room would have the ESPN channels that the game will be on unless you are looking for a sports bar or something.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

wildturkey8

Quote from: GolfnHog on November 10, 2015, 02:55:25 pm
I suspect your hotel room would have the ESPN channels that the game will be on unless you are looking for a sports bar or something.
Yes, looking for something with a little more atmosphere and refreshments than a hotel room.

RazrRila99

Not that they are very active, but the alumni association has a watch party at Johnny's Tavern in the P&L District (which I think gets 3-4 regularly) then theres also the "JoCo" contingent who go to Tilted Kilt in Overland Park.  I dont know when the Mizzou game is, but you shouldnt have a problem finding a sports bar to watch the Hawgs.