Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pairing iphone to ipad for watch espn app

Started by HogCard, November 09, 2015, 10:09:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogCard

Not sure if in right forum but trying to figure a way to watch the LSU game.  Will be in deer camp with no electricity.  Is there a way to open the watch espn app on your phone and watch it on a bigger screen such as an ipad or laptop?

FYI, I don't have personal hotspot on my phone since my unlimited data plan was grandfathered in or I would just do it that way.  Ipad is wifi only.  Could just sit there and watch it on my phone but hoping to get it on a little bigger screen.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HogCard on November 09, 2015, 10:09:00 am
Not sure if in right forum but trying to figure a way to watch the LSU game.  Will be in deer camp with no electricity.  Is there a way to open the watch espn app on your phone and watch it on a bigger screen such as an ipad or laptop?

FYI, I don't have personal hotspot on my phone since my unlimited data plan was grandfathered in or I would just do it that way.  Ipad is wifi only.  Could just sit there and watch it on my phone but hoping to get it on a little bigger screen.

You've been AT&T'd. Phone is your only option.
This is my non-signature signature.

PorkRinds

Quote from: HogCard on November 09, 2015, 10:09:00 am

If you don't have personal hotspot, you can't do it.  Only way would be to jailbreak your iphone, but there's still a chance they will catch that you used so much data and nail you with a charge, or nullify your unlimited data...

rogers-hog

If it's an iPhone you can use AirPlay to watch on your iPad.

HogCard

thanks for the replies.  Didn't think I would be able to without hotspot.  Can't use airplay in my situation.  Won't have wireless or electricity.