Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football News has us ranked

Started by pignparadise, November 09, 2015, 09:21:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pignparadise

"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

Großer Kriegschwein

That's a start.....

But honestly, I personally don't care a lick about rankings anymore.
This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawginbigd1

Like this ranking, for us being #16, but also because UCLA is ranked 37th as appropriate with 2 losses, Pac12 is so freaking weak.

GuvHog

If the Hogs beat LSU in Baton Rouge this Saturday, they should be a legit ranked team.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The_Iceman

I think this is more of a ranking of how good the team is right now, not so much of how good the season has been.

Atlhogfan1

They did this last year too.  Had us even higher.  I appreciate CFN for their poll as it is a statement of what the polls have always should have been. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.