Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Throwback

Started by pignparadise, November 09, 2015, 09:06:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pignparadise

The miracle play reminded me of my youth in Phillips County, when we used to play a game of tackle throwback. You started it by one player throwing the ball back over his head to the mob behind him. Whoever got the ball ran until he was tackled and then he threw it over his head again into the mob. It went on and on until someone usually got hurt. Hunter Henry did it and Alex tried to keep it going.
The rest is history....
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

pigture perfect

That's called Rugby. Lol
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

LittlePigMan

We played that game too as kids but we had a completely different name for it.  ;)

ricepig

Quote from: LittlePigMan on November 09, 2015, 10:40:25 am
We played that game too as kids but we had a completely different name for it.  ;)

Smear the........??

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ricepig on November 09, 2015, 10:45:28 am
Smear the........??

I was kinda small in my early childhood, so that "game" sucked for me. But after I hit 6'1 195 at 15yo, it was much more pleasant during two-a-days. For me that is.
This is my non-signature signature.

010HogFan

We used to play that too at lunch time! Until someone would get too rowdy and the principle would confiscate the football....we were always allowed to play wrap up, but there was always that one person that would take it too far. I can't remember what we called it. I think we called it Hoop Up