Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Running Back U---> Tight End U!

Started by SoonerSooie, November 09, 2015, 07:08:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SoonerSooie

We all know that the Hogs have been called Running Back U, and that is fantastic. Seems to me that after the last several games, any tight end recruit in the country would be salivating to play for the Hogs! Wow!

Hunter Henry and Sprinkle have been devastatingly effective. Not to mention D. Reed and Morgan as wide-outs or even in the slot.

How highly rated are the TE prospects / committments that we currently have? They have to be on cloud nine at the prospects!

WPS!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

jjdlc

19   Anthony Antwine   TE   So   42159   230   Plano, Texas   Plano Senior HS
44   Austin Cantrell   TE   Fr   42159   250   Roland, Okla.   Roland HS
11   Will Gragg           TE   Fr   42159   255   Dumas, Ark.   Dumas HS
84   Hunter Henry   TE   Jr   42160   253   Little Rock, Ark.   Pulaski Academy
36   Jack Kraus           TE   R-Fr   42160   235   Bentonville, Ark.   Bentonville HS
85   CJ O'Grady           TE   Fr   42159   240   Fayetteville, Ark.   Fayetteville HS
83   Jeremy Sprinkle   TE   Jr   42161   255   White Hall, Ark.   White Hall HS
86   Howie Stettmeier   TE   Fr   42159   242   Rogers, Ark.   Heritage HS
46   Alex Voelzke   TE   Sr   42160   253   Longview, Texas   Spring Hill HS

Voelzke is the only TE we for sure lose after this season.  Austin Cantrell, Will Gragg, and CJ O'Grady were all very highly rated in this past recruiting class, so the future is bright.

jjdlc

Grayson Gunter   6-5/230  Madison Central (Madison, MS)

This is the only commit we have so far for the 2016 class, he isn't as highly rated as any from last years class, but is still a solid prospect.  With space being very limited this year, and the excellent class we have red shirting, I doubt we take any more TEs for 2016.

JayBell

Quote from: jjdlc on November 09, 2015, 08:02:36 amGrayson Gunter   6-5/230  Madison Central (Madison, MS)

This is the only commit we have so far for the 2016 class, he isn't as highly rated as any from last years class, but is still a solid prospect.  With space being very limited this year, and the excellent class we have red shirting, I doubt we take any more TEs for 2016.

With the depth at that position, he might not play until his redshirt sophomore or junior year.  That's the way Bielema wants it.

razorbacksnum1

Hunter Henry will be gone after this year. #1 TE in the nation and rated #1 by NFL scouts.

Aporkalypse Now

Quote from: razorbacksnum1 on November 09, 2015, 11:10:54 am
Hunter Henry will be gone after this year. #1 TE in the nation and rated #1 by NFL scouts.

There is noway he returns, and why would he? And who would blame him.