Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs Ole Miss Gameshots

Started by tc_mem, November 08, 2015, 06:59:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tc_mem

November 08, 2015, 06:59:29 pm Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:20:37 pm by tc_mem
My buddy does gameday photography and posted a few shots from the game (publicly on FB so I figured I would share them here).  Great guy on top of being a great photographer.

EDIT: you can enlarge them by clicking on the image

ThisTeetsTaken

The Reed catch is really amazing.  The vertical leap, the body control, and the timing.  That catch was one of the best I've seen and should not have been caught.  It was way too high AND behind him.  Awesome.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

flagstaffhog

Fantastic pictures. I really like the picture of Reed jumping what looks like 4 feet high to make the catch and I like the one od AC on the run while jumping overy the Ol' Miss player...
Go HOGS Go!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

gchamblee

is there a way i can contact him to ask him some questions? i too am a photographer and would love to speak with him.

red_beard_82

I would like to see a sports science break down of that Reed catch. Very athletic play.

tc_mem

Quote from: gchamblee on November 08, 2015, 10:53:30 pm
is there a way i can contact him to ask him some questions? i too am a photographer and would love to speak with him.

PM me your info and ill kick it over to him.  I let him know these are up here so he will probably stop by in the next couple days.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Steef

HognVA

Pulled(PP)pork

your buddy is very good at what he does.  I can't even take a decent selfie, lol.  And I agree on the Reed catch, dude had major MAJOR

Pulled(PP)pork

Your buddy is very good at what he does, I can't even take a decent selfie, lol.  And I agree on the Reed catch....dude had some major MAJOR elevation.  There were so many instances in the second half that I just knew we weren't going to pull through, and exceptional plays were made.

PP

Cp3parker

Razorbacker79

Great shots!!!

Like others, I like the Reed catch the most--it's just epic.  Would like to have a poster of that one.
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

TexHog188

The Reed catch is just amazing and the photo couldn't be better.  The AC hurdle is also a great photo.  These should be hanging in the Football Center for sure.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

younghog

GO HOGS

Wild Bill Hog