Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number 70 Mr. Hustle

Started by bigpigonthehill, November 07, 2015, 11:04:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigonthehill

The Hunter lateral was in the air and number 70 actually tipped the ball that was high in the air away from an Old Miss player. The ball landed and bounced into Collins hands who raced for a first down but fumbled the ball. Number 70 chased Collins all the way from where Collins picked up the ball and recovered the fumble. I haven't heard anyone mention that play or his hustle. Who was number 70?
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed? And try to turn the tables. Nothing is wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. Some day, Some how. Gonna make it alright but not right now. I know you're wondering when.

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Dr. Starcs

What I liked is how big Dan tried to catch the lateral. He was gonna try to pick up those 25 yards by gosh.

Great all around by play by everyone there.

dchoss

Quote from: bigpigonthehill on November 07, 2015, 11:04:24 pm
The Hunter lateral was in the air and number 70 actually tipped the ball that was high in the air away from an Old Miss player. The ball landed and bounced into Collins hands who raced for a first down but fumbled the ball. Number 70 chased Collins all the way from where Collins picked up the ball and recovered the fumble. I haven't heard anyone mention that play or his hustle. Who was number 70?
OOPS , # 87 Dom. Reed recovered # 3  lateral/fumble
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them