Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E C S T A S Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Biggus Piggus, November 07, 2015, 06:29:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BPsTheMan

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The Pulse

The team busses need to stop by Tunica on the way home!!!

BPsTheMan

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

HognVA

Oklahawg

Love the playcall. Loving the offensive scheme.

BA for POW
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

phadedhawg

scruf

Hogs wanted it more. This is a corner-turning win. BA is legend.

BallHog1

I hope all the large mouth fans that know better than the coach realize they truly don't know what he knows now. The d couldn't stop them, go for the win or bust.

scruf

SRV

We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

LZH

Allow me to say BB has balls....big, ol', hairy balls.  That took balls to win that game.  Good for him and his kids.

WPFS!

Martygit

I love this win better than the Auburn win - fantastic - and the way we did it was crazy!!!!
RIP OTR, REV

Rockhawg

Great call to go for two. Defense was gashed and gassed.

lumphog

Busse
Quote from: The Pulse on November 07, 2015, 06:30:50 pm
The team busses need to stop by Tunica on the way home!!!
buses ??? ??? The flew on my homegirls 757

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

ChicoHog

Allen played as good a game as any QB I have seen this year.  Our D was horrendous, especially the tackling but as long as we win we can work on that in practice next week. 

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ArkieBrat

That lateral was CRAZY!  I am still feeling shocked by it all!  I have said it at least once on here but I will say it again...I have a soft place in my heart for Brandon Allen.  I am SO proud and happy for him; he had a MONSTER of a game!!!!!  And his supporting cast was not too shabby either!   ;)

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!   :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:
My all time Razorback favs.....

1. 1969 Shootout (Longhorns 'n Hogs football)
2.  Great Alaska Shootout under Eddie Sutton
3.  Orange Bowl CLASSIC under the Great Lou
4.  Rollin w/Nolan AND the '94 NC
5.  Being able to see Nolan and Company at the Aloha Classic in Honolulu (Dec '94) & all of us breaking bread together at a luau, & watching Nolan do the hula after being called onstage. AWESOME!  It doesn't get any better than that.

Danny J

This game and the Auburn game are the two best games I have seen this year throughout all of football. Just awesome.

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

spiritof92

So proud of the young men and coaches with this team.  They could have laid down earlier in the season but they have fought hard and never gave up.  I didn't think they could get 6 wins and now I'm feeling good about 7+. 

HoopS

My goodness I still feel sick to my stomach! BA was un-believable. And Enos called a brilliant game!

rtr

I will not bitch anymore.  Coach B has a huge set of balls.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

hawgmasta

lasthog

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 07, 2015, 06:35:07 pm
Love the playcall. Loving the offensive scheme.

BA for POW

National.   Forte netted goes for 200, maybe not.

Who gives a shitee at this point.  :D

Hog N Bama

Quote from: HoopS on November 07, 2015, 06:59:41 pm
My goodness I still feel sick to my stomach! BA was un-believable. And Enos called a brilliant game!
Absolutely! BA played his best game EVER! I am really liking Dan Enos' play calling. Dude is one smart cookie!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

sowmonella

Never yield now has a whole new meaning. My cup runneth over.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Calling All Hogs

Tell me there ain't no football Gods after this! WPS!!!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Smokehouse on November 07, 2015, 06:56:13 pm
Is Bret too conservative for the board now? :)

Amazing

Just three yards up the middle on every play -- just like HDN.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

panhandlepig

I love this team. I love that they got this win. I am over the moon that they get to celebrate and enjoy the win.

I am ecstatic that I get to go along for the ride.

Thanks kids. Keep going. Beat the snot out of LSU. I believe you can do it. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Capt. Hamm

Hugh win. Gutsy call on the two point conversion. Love it!  :razorback: :razorback:

orvillesghost

I started following Arkansas football in 1968

Offhand I can never remember a finish quite like this one in any game ever..

that lateral will go down in Razorback history forevermore

and as so many has said...BB has balls and guts...

It was the right call to go for the win..and would have been the right call even if it didn't work...

Dr. Pepper

Quote from: bigalphahawg on November 07, 2015, 06:45:06 pm
I like the call....win or lose. Woo pig.

Agreed.  If the game had ended on the sack I still would have LOVED the call.  We weren't stopping Chad Kelly.
:razorback:   :razorback:   :razorback:

hview

You gotta love the way this team just fights through adversity.

hview

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

jcharkansas

Quote from: Dr. Pepper on November 07, 2015, 07:49:25 pm
Agreed.  If the game had ended on the sack I still would have LOVED the call.  We weren't stopping Chad Kelly.
I agree, I was like oh @$!# when they tackled BA but I would have called it the same way. That definitely gave us the best chance to win. No way could we have got another series, we were gassed and worn out.

NuttinItUp