Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL OLE MISS GAME THREAD - Final in OT....Arkansas 53.... Ole Miss 52

Started by marty houston, November 07, 2015, 01:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

hog.goblin

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 07, 2015, 02:44:27 pm
A promising drive turns into a complete and utter disaster.

Seems like a bit of an exaggeration

HogNdazs

Quote from: jsfore on November 07, 2015, 02:45:31 pm
Delayed draw putcus in the hole...play takes to long to develop..throw it out of the playbook

Do you know how many times it has done well for us this year?    Great idea coach

Come on D, lets start strong

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: stan the man on November 07, 2015, 02:45:59 pm
Great blocking by offensive line. Or lack of

Walker got ran over with the pressure from 27 on the edge.  Left Allen no outlet to roll away.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PORKULATOR

Bless you guys... Praying for an injury free game.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Airforcehawg

Man I hope they can protect the middle of the field.

Bacons Rebellion

Well, we did not play our cover 2 on the first play.

Atlhogfan1

Can't let this team run successfully against you.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Smokehouse

Quote from: HogNdazs on November 07, 2015, 02:47:35 pm
Do you know how many times it has done well for us this year?    Great idea coach

Come on D, lets start strong

Allen needs to do a better job checking out of it occasionally, but yeah, overall it's been a successful play for us all season.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

hog.goblin

Atlhogfan1

I like the slow sub.  Doesn't allow Freeze to identify the defense as early. 

Tequilin' Time

PonderinHog

elksnort

air

Smokehouse

Great job, D. Looking the most aggressive we've been since Bama.

Atlhogfan1

Airforcehawg

Nice series there...getting pressure on Kelly is an encouraging sign.

hog.goblin

Smokehouse

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Hoggiedawg

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

HogNdazs

Great D.  If we can keep pressure on the QB i'm feeling good about today.

See if we can get Collins some runs on this series

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Smokehouse

I want more slow and methodical... but I want a score this time.

Make Kelly sit on the sideline, then get that kind of pressure on him and I think he makes several mistakes.

Bacons Rebellion

Wow, we're the biggest offensive line in football. Who knew?

Tequilin' Time

dont the announcers know this topic has been covered every game for the last two years?

Great catch JC!!

Atlhogfan1

Nice throw.  AC would have had a huge run too. 

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Airforcehawg

Man that looked like a busted play...but I will take it!!

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

HogNdazs

Great throw woo.

That corner looked very confused

PonderinHog

Smokehouse

I'm still amazed Cornelius is back on the field already.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Smokehouse on November 07, 2015, 02:53:44 pm
I want more slow and methodical... but I want a score this time.

Make Kelly sit on the sideline, then get that kind of pressure on him and I think he makes several mistakes.

I'd love it, but I haven't seen us be good enough to be slow and methodical. When we try we have too many opportunities for mistakes, that we have trouble overcoming.

Smokehouse

Memphis beat Ole Miss all day on the edges, look like we took that to heart

Airforcehawg

Great block by AC on that Play...awesome adjustment on the playaction

TM Hog

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hogz87

Boardon Hamsay

Smokehouse

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hog.goblin

PonderinHog

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Tequilin' Time

BigSexyHog

HELL YEAH!!!!!! TD ARK!!!!!!!! 

SUCK ON DEZ NUTTS OLE PISS
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Airforcehawg