Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL OLE MISS GAME THREAD - Final in OT....Arkansas 53.... Ole Miss 52

Started by marty houston, November 07, 2015, 01:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trottsky

Smokehouse

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on November 07, 2015, 03:04:50 pm
D is looking a little confused with the substitutions.

I was just thinking this is the least confused they've looked all season to me. I've seen much less pre-snap pointing and screaming.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

judgeroyswine

Quote from: Trottsky on November 07, 2015, 03:08:05 pm
That wasn't a Malzahn flop, was it?

He was trying to call for a sub. Didn't get it so he fell
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

judgeroyswine

Ironhawg

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Tequilin' Time

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

elksnort

PonderinHog

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

jsfore

Smokehouse

Damnit, two chances to get him down and we whiffed. That's killer.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Airforcehawg

We have to lead the NCAA is almost tackles...man that was big

Hogz87

Eff me.  I hate Kelly more than Marshall Henderson.  Why can't we tackle him?

WPS007

Atlhogfan1

Horrible job of breaking down and tackling.  Too bad as Smith called a great play on that one.  That TD is on defensive mistakes and not so much OM.  Can't have that.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 07, 2015, 03:08:00 pm
Kelly doesn't care.  Most wreckless qb I have seen in a while.  Manziel had Evans to bail him out.  But it is what makes Kelly dangerous.  He'll throw it anyway.  Doesn't matter situation or coverage.  And OM wr's are good at going for the football and saving him.

When you can complete a pass like the head between your butt cheeks, throw it 30 yards straight up pass he made against Bama, if probably feel pretty invincible too.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

hogpc

20hog11

How does that even happen? Wrap him up and throw him to the ground!!

BigSexyHog

jfred59

judgeroyswine

air

We have to tackle better as that was a sack we missed.

Airforcehawg

Hogz87

Missing those types of tackles just absolutely can't happen if we want to win this game.  Should be our ball again up 7-0.  One whiff sack turns into 7 points for OM two plays later.

BigSexyHog

oh well.  time for the O to get that TD back. 

TM Hog

Dang - how many times did we have the QB in trouble and let him make a big play.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 07, 2015, 03:10:01 pm
When you can complete a pass like the head between your butt cheeks, throw it 30 yards straight up pass he made against Bama, if probably feel pretty invincible too.

He had some almost as bad last week that turned out well for him.  The OM receivers are good at challenging and will go through the DBs if they have to.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

RussVegas Hawg

Whipping them up front. Gotta tackle when you get to the QB untouched!!

Smokehouse

root_hawg

2 sacks missed; cost us that TD ... got to tackle better ... let's go O

jsfore

Bad defense showed up on that drive...we let qb escape too many times....

FarmingtonFan

hog.goblin

hehawg

Guys in all the right places missing tackles left and right..going to give this game away if it doesn't get better!
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

jsfore

Think I would be using my 1b defensive line in the game a lot more..they seem to like to wrap up in their tackles...too bad we don't have 1b linebackers

Tejano Jawg

For 2 straight OM possessions, we've had Kelly. This last one, we just ran by him. Gotta break down and wrap him up.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Atlhogfan1

Our defenders have to be more under control when they get into the backfield.  Keep Kelly in front of them.  Trade that for sacks if you have to. 

Temprees

Ellis and Beanum missed drive killing sacks.  But I feel good about the defense.

judgeroyswine

Is it fair that they kick the ball deep into the end zone?

Asking for a friend.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

PORKULATOR

We look better on D than we thought we would.
Woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hogz87

Thought that was going to be a patented BA throw away out of bounds.  Very pleasant surprise.

judgeroyswine

hogpc

root_hawg

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation