Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL OLE MISS GAME THREAD - Final in OT....Arkansas 53.... Ole Miss 52

Started by marty houston, November 07, 2015, 01:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

air

Bacons Rebellion

jsfore

HogPharmer

TD!!!! Awesome push by Morgan to beat that tackle!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Ironhawg

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: TM Hog on November 07, 2015, 02:57:20 pm
Ole Miss is biting hard on the play action

Yes they are.  Nice throw and great effort by DM.  Stay out of 3rd and long and we have a chance for success today. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

WPS007

WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Smokehouse

Great throw. Brandon's been looking downfield all day (led to a few early mistakes when nobody got open.) Looks like his confidence is still up since Auburn.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Jonbo

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

20hog11

HogPharmer

Who needs red zone offense with a throw like that?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

HogNdazs

Allen may have a big day today. Great pass to an open man, keep it up.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

I said I'll week that we will strike first!  In the air to Morgan as predicted!!!!

judgeroyswine

Great toss and catch there for the TD. Liking our start today.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

hogmolar

For all talking about how bad the draw play is, did you see the linebackers bite on that fake draw leaving the field wide open?  Just because a play doesn't score a TD doesn't mean it isn't effective.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Smokehouse

50 career TD passed by Allen, I think 30 of those came in overtime against Auburn, IIRC

WPS007

Smokehouse

Another stop here and the pressure is squarely on OM

Hoggiedawg

Ok, time for the D to continue to pressure the Miss QB.

HogPharmer

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

RazorbacksFan

I love seeing Dan Enos on the sideline helping BA and the offense.

hogpc

Quote from: hogmolar on November 07, 2015, 03:00:53 pm
For all talking about how bad the draw play is, did you see the linebackers bite on that fake draw leaving the field wide open?  Just because a play doesn't score a TD doesn't mean it isn't effective.
Yep!

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Smokehouse

HogNdazs

Hoggiedawg

D is looking a little confused with the substitutions.

Atlhogfan1

Ellis and Greenlaw both came and it wasn't necessary.  Left Kelly an outlet in the middle. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hogpc

Ironhawg

Hate to admit it, but that flip to avoid the sack was gutsy.

hogpc

jsfore

Can we ever get set in our defense? We look lost half the time

Bacons Rebellion

Boardon Hamsay

Airforcehawg

Tequilin' Time

Smokehouse

Getting in Kelly's face on most throws so far, I like it.

jsfore

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Airforcehawg on November 07, 2015, 03:06:30 pm
Big 3rd down here...protect the middle

Ha! They would never DARE of throwing into the middle against US.

Temprees

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 07, 2015, 03:05:32 pm
Hate to admit it, but that flip to avoid the sack was gutsy.

Kelly doesn't care.  Most wreckless qb I have seen in a while.  Manziel had Evans to bail him out.  But it is what makes Kelly dangerous.  He'll throw it anyway.  Doesn't matter situation or coverage.  And OM wr's are good at going for the football and saving him. 

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room