Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL OLE MISS GAME THREAD - Final in OT....Arkansas 53.... Ole Miss 52

Started by marty houston, November 07, 2015, 01:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marty houston

Welcome to another college football Saturday.  The hogs hope to begin a November to remember starting today in Oxford.  Thanks for being with us today for another official game thread here on Hogville.net!!

nichc85

root_hawg

Forecasted for it... had to give my tix away so let's go hogs from afar

air

panhandlepig

Go Hogs and WPS. You can do this. Screw Ole Miss :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

AloRaptor

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HognVA

Anyoneelse having problems getting the studio audio on pregame? I have Verizon FIOS and cannot hear anything in the studio but I can  hear when they play music. I can also hear the commercials.

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Hog N Bama

Demaghog

The line has moved from -11 to -7.5. Lots of sharp money on Hogs.

Hog N Bama

Go Hogs!! Show the rebs we own them in our house AND theirs! WPS!! :razorback:

Tequilin' Time

Rob Smith,  time to get your boys to play the game of the year!!

GO HOGS!!

Hog N Bama

online-with-swine

elksnort

Pressure QB and or get turnovers. Got to have it.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RyeHogFan

jcharkansas

Where is Verne and Gary? I figured they would be doing our game since it's the 230 CBS game

Smokehouse

Naturally, this would be the first game all their 5-star recruits get on the field at the same time
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

hog.goblin

judgeroyswine

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TomasPistola

Quote from: jcharkansas on November 07, 2015, 02:37:38 pm
Where is Verne and Gary? I figured they would be doing our game since it's the 230 CBS game

Doubleheader. I'm sure they have the late game.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Tequilin' Time

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

jsfore

Atlhogfan1

Good run by Walker.

Yes we got the backup announcing crew because of tonight. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Airforcehawg

TomasPistola

Quote from: jsfore on November 07, 2015, 02:40:29 pm
AC not starting? Hmmm

Technically he did. He was in the first play. Didn't get the first carry though.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

jsfore

Quote from: TomasPistola on November 07, 2015, 02:41:46 pm
Technically he did. He was in the first play. Didn't get the first carry though.
Thanks! Missed that

Airforcehawg

elksnort

Smokehouse

I almost thought Walker was trying to toss back into a flea flicker there

Hogz87

Nice drive may be all for naught.  3rd and 11 after those two runs at the Ole Miss 39.

Atlhogfan1

Lead draw is too slow developing against that look.  Got to check out of that.

Airforcehawg

Should of checked out of that one...D Morgan was calling the blitz

judgeroyswine

Hogz87

A promising drive turns into a complete and utter disaster.

Hoggiedawg

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Atlhogfan1

Again, got to identify the defense and where the pressure is going to come.  Wasn't going to be time for a deep drop and long developing route.  Go with something quick and get into FG range.

judgeroyswine

If it's not that wide receiver screen, Allen can't unload the ball quickly.

jsfore

Delayed draw putcus in the hole...play takes to long to develop..throw it out of the playbook

PonderinHog

stan the man

TNhawgfan

boy that drive went from good to crap in a hurry
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

judgeroyswine

What we see next might determine how long the afternoon will be.