Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Long

Started by DemiHOG, September 23, 2017, 08:48:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DemiHOG

:puke: just awful, completely his responsibility for the state of Hog football, when someone is making over 4million a year with a 15million buyout, what incentive does one have when you're going to be a multi-millionaire no matter what!, thanks yankee Long

JaketheSnake

We really did need another thread started to make sure Long knows it's his fault.

DemiHOG

Not enough can be said on how awful he is

Kevin

he had a great day. got to stand a mid field with jerry at halftime.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jcbville

Jack The BN

I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

HawgPound

I don't blame Long so much for the Bielema hire. The hire looks damn good on paper. I blame him for letting the collapse of the program happen after Petrino by bring John L in as interim. That hire did not look good on paper and made little sense. I don't really blame Long for the buyout either only because I believe he planned to give Bielema six years regardless of record.

I'm not going to whine and cry over the next year or two though. There is no point. The most I can hope for is someone like Nebraska will offer Bielema a job and he jumps on it. The only problem with that is who comes next? Would Strong come? Would he succeed if he did?

Kevin

it is the contract after a 8-5 year, that long should be fired for
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Boardon Hamsay

In before "Son of, Son of, Son of All Things Something, Something, Jeff Long Carpetbagger Something Merged".
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation