Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O line

Started by nobballconcept, September 23, 2017, 08:35:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nobballconcept

A year later I have the same job. I go to it every day and I believe I can say I am at least a little better at my job than I was a year ago. Arkansas O line and coaches can't say that I don't believe. What you say? What were these guys doing for the last year?

arcowboy

O L coach is so over weight that he is always sitting on a chair the whole game. And Bielema must eat when he is stressed he must weigh 400 now.

bondhue

Quote from: arcowboy on September 23, 2017, 08:38:03 pm
O L coach is so over weight that he is always sitting on a chair the whole game. And Bielema must eat when he is stressed he must weigh 400 now.
I know some think it's bad form to mention his weight, but I am seriously worried for him.  He has gained 20 lbs since end of last season.  Coach, seriously get on a mountain bike for 5 minutes tomorrow, then 6 next day, then 7, etc.  It  is doing wonders for me.  And I work outside 4 days a week.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

jcbville

Kurt Anderson is the worst hire CBB has made. He needed to cut his losses with him last year but wanted to give him more time and it's going to cost him and our team dearly.