Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still get a bowl game

Started by welchog, September 23, 2017, 07:33:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

Razor1997

Oh, the TOILET bowl!  I get it.  I get it.

I mean, it's not funny, but I get it.

Potosihog

Please. Please. Don't let us go to a bowl unless we truly turn the season around.  Winning 6 games may be the worst thing that could happen. And no, I'm not rooting against the team.  I'm still hoping for 7-8 wins before a bowl.  If we can't get that 3-4 would be better. Just my opinion.

alohawg

This team is in no danger of qualifying for a bowl this year. What LSU, Auburn and Lord have mercy, Alabama are gonna do, smh. 3-9 may be an accomplishment.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

welchog

Quote from: Razor1997 on September 23, 2017, 07:39:05 pm
Oh, the TOILET bowl!  I get it.  I get it.

I mean, it's not funny, but I get it.

Glad you got it.  Was worried it would fly over your head.

hogcods8

Quote from: alohawg on September 23, 2017, 07:58:05 pm
This team is in no danger of qualifying for a bowl this year. What LSU, Auburn and Lord have mercy, Alabama are gonna do, smh. 3-9 may be an accomplishment.

LSU and Auburn?? What are you talking about slim? They're struggling just like we are. Do you even watch football?

DeltaBoy

We won't even make it to Memphis this year!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

welchog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 23, 2017, 08:09:03 pm
We won't even make it to Memphis this year!

I remember when going to Memphis was thought of as a horrible season.  Now it's a reward?

HiggiePiggy

We have only went 0-8 in conference 1 time.  I can't see us doing it again even if it is the coach that did it the first time. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

bondhue

Quote from: hogcods8 on September 23, 2017, 08:08:32 pm
LSU and Auburn?? What are you talking about slim? They're struggling just like we are. Do you even watch football?
Have you watched a razorback game this year?  aTm was supposed to be on their last leg going into this one.  Also, do you have even the least memory of the LSU game last year in FVLLE?  The Auburn game?  Did you just awaken from a 20 year nap?
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

HoggyCat

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 23, 2017, 08:13:53 pm
We have only went 0-8 in conference 1 time.  I can't see us doing it again even if it is the coach that did it the first time.

So who are we definitely going to beat??
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

1highhog

I honestly hope we don't go to a bowl game this year, I was all for BB being given this year to turn things around but he's already shown me he's not the guy to get it done, I know we're stuck with him at least thru next year but I wish that by some miracle we didn't have to go through another season with him as coach.

alohawg

Quote from: hogcods8 on September 23, 2017, 08:08:32 pm

Since the 60's, and don't call me slim......I'm pushing 225 lbs these days.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hawgphat

No bowl. - - - - Just, - - - - - no bowl.

Please.

j-mann

calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

tophawg19

Mizzou, So carolina , Mississippi , Are all very beatable . the only team not having issues is Bama
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: HoggyCat on September 23, 2017, 08:17:36 pm
So who are we definitely going to beat??

Probably Missouri at home.  That will probably be the best chance.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

alohawg

Quote from: tophawg19 on September 23, 2017, 08:22:09 pm
Mizzou, So carolina , Mississippi , Are all very beatable . the only team not having issues is Bama

I reckon, 'course those teams fans are probably saying the same of Arkansas.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

WILL CLINTON

Mizzou, So carolina , Mississippi , Are all very beatable

Not by this Arkansas team.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

welchog

All but mizzu are on the road. Hoping to pull out a conf win on the last game is what I call the Toilet Bowl.