Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Going to be lots of 11:00 a.m. games this year

Started by hawgon, September 23, 2017, 06:58:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

Expect about 25k during an early start during deer season.

depressed_fan

get them over with early so we can gripe all day

JackTNHogfan

Remember who else was known for this?  Nutt that's who.  And we were winning more back then than we are now...

East Clintwood

I've heard of an ESPN email making the rounds that is trying to get the conference to approve a 7:00 am game every week just for teams like ours.  And since we're the only team like ours at the present time, since Vandy and Kentucky are both legit now, the 7 am time slot would be ours as long as CBB is our coach.

Not that it'll really bother anybody because who would want to watch this crap anyway.

Which is kinda the point of the 7 am kickoff.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

jkstock04

Quote from: East Clintwood on September 23, 2017, 07:13:08 pm
I've heard of an ESPN email making the rounds that is trying to get the conference to approve a 7:00 am game every week just for teams like ours.  And since we're the only team like ours at the present time, since Vandy and Kentucky are both legit now, the 7 am time slot would be ours as long as CBB is our coach.

Not that it'll really bother anybody because who would want to watch this crap anyway.

7am? Lol BS. I could maybe see 9 or 10, no chance they would push for a 7am kickoff
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ICEman

Quote from: East Clintwood on September 23, 2017, 07:13:08 pm

Must be a morning scrimmage for no SEC team would be part and partial to this charade!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."