Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OL and Special Teams

Started by Birddawg23, September 23, 2017, 03:51:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Birddawg23

These are the real problems. Kurt Anderson is a bum. He needs to be sent packing. Worst OL I have ever seen in past 2 years. Not developing older players and has good talent that doesn't see the field. Recruiting and evaluations don't match up.  BB Needs to man up and send his drinking buddy to the unemployment line. Not sure why people on this board don't call KA out more.

Special teams....not sure who is the responsible party but they have been an Achilles for this team since BB set foot on campus. How many miscues can we have? We aren't a great football time but having to overcome a snafu or 2 a game Doesn't  equal winning program.

hawgfan4life

Anderson is the nail in the coffin for BB.  Should have made the switch after last season.  Should have cut him lose after TCU.  Staying with him is going to be the nail unless there is a drastic change.

bulldog04

If Anderson is keeping Wallace on the sideline then yes he needs to go.  I thought BW was our 2nd or 3rd best lineman last year when he finally got to play.  And now he can't even sniff the field.

Danny J

Quote from: bulldog04 on September 23, 2017, 06:02:53 pm
If Anderson is keeping Wallace on the sideline then yes he needs to go.  I thought BW was our 2nd or 3rd best lineman last year when he finally got to play.  And now he can't even sniff the field.
Yeah but but but practice blah blah blah...

jcbville

Quote from: hawgfan4life on September 23, 2017, 05:59:04 pm
Anderson is the nail in the coffin for BB.  Should have made the switch after last season.  Should have cut him lose after TCU.  Staying with him is going to be the nail unless there is a drastic change.

Yep. Said this exact thing little bit ago in another thread.

Birddawg23

The guy has made our calling card our weakest link. Last year was awful and this year is on par or even worse. He needs to be to blame for a lot of our problems.

We have Wallace, Merrick, Heinrich, and Rodgers sitting on the sidelines. Something stinks