Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go away BB

Started by JackTNHogfan, September 23, 2017, 02:56:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTNHogfan

BB please go away.  You are the worst coach we have ever had.  Our program and state deserves better and Ws matter.

Michael_E_Davis

I didn't watch the game.  I'm at  BBB with my daughter,  but I thought I was check hogville real quick.  I am assuming, by the posts,  that we didn't win?  That sucks.   On a positive note -  the barbecue next to the beer garden is fantastic.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

DeltaBoy

The BOT needs to fire Jeff Long.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawgphish

I like coach B but the record is what it is.  He deserves to get 15 million dollars to go fishing and shopping.

HardCore

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 23, 2017, 04:28:38 pm
The BOT needs to fire Jeff Long.

If they have any initiative and respect for the Univertsity....yes they should.  But I doubt any of them do.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Athog

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 02:56:25 pm
BB please go away.  You are the worst coach we have ever had.  Our program and state deserves better and Ws matter.
[/quote

Great solution!!

JOKERHOG

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 23, 2017, 03:01:43 pm
I didn't watch the game.  I'm at  BBB with my daughter,  but I thought I was check hogville real quick.  I am assuming, by the posts,  that we didn't win?  That sucks.   On a positive note -  the barbecue next to the beer garden is fantastic.

Played out almost exactly like the last four A$M games under BB.  Yes, I know, it is kinda unbelievable but it did happen again.  We were up 21-7
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

moses_007

YES, he needs to take stock of himself and realize that he isn't, and never will be, a winning coach at Arkansas.  Jeff Long would let him out of his contract.  He's made enough millions in 5 years to retire from coaching. 

Please, Brett, just resign.... tomorrow morning.

Buy you a car dealership or something to keep food on the table.

Get out of Fayetteville NOW!

JOKERHOG

Quote from: moses_007 on September 23, 2017, 06:41:33 pm
YES, he needs to take stock of himself and realize that he isn't, and never will be, a winning coach at Arkansas.  Jeff Long would let him out of his contract.  He's made enough millions in 5 years to retire from coaching. 

Please, Brett, just resign.... tomorrow morning.

That would be awesome.  I would give him that option along with being relieved of duties immediately whatever the buyout.  Keeping him will cost us more
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

ricepig

Quote from: HardCore on September 23, 2017, 06:34:54 pm
If they have any initiative and respect for the Univertsity....yes they should.  But I doubt any of them do.

I'm pretty sure their interests are more than football.

moses_007

He should realize himself that he's doing a great dis-service to Arkansas football fans by staying another season.