Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody have any info on Huntsville AL

Started by WHITEPW, February 08, 2017, 08:29:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITEPW

February 08, 2017, 08:29:16 pm Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 08:58:34 pm by WHITEPW
Retiring and am 90 percent sure have a job in Huntsville anyone live out there or know anything about the area

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

WHITEPW

That's what I hear also I just thought someone else might live there or go there a lot for work.  I'm going soon to check everything out.

hogginbama

Best kept secret the Army has. Was stationed on Redstone from 95-99, volunteered for recruiting and was lucky enough to stay for another 8 yrs recruiting there. They finally caught on and moved me in 07. My two oldest kids still live there and my in-laws are there as well. Job prospects are always open and competitive. Remington just opened a new plant and is still hiring in a multitide of areas. Many defense contractor slots around the area as well.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

hogginbama

If we were to move back we would look to the county to live. Madison has grown leaps and bounds and has a very good school system. Buckhorn HS, a part of the county system, is in more rural area, but does well in academics and sports. The city schools, not so much these days. You could look further north to Hazel Green area, but that is severe tornado land.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Pork Twain

I worked for MSIC for a couple of years and my co-workers that lived down there seemed to love it
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/