Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State's Spring Practice Schedule

Started by Seminole Indian, March 14, 2017, 11:13:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

A-State finished it's first week of spring practice, and from various reports, and despite the fact returning starter Justice Hansen (6-4, 207) has not practiced at QB, it looks like things are going well.

Several "newbies" have caught the coaches eye.

On the OL  Lanard Bonner( 6-5,330), Chase Johnson ( 6-3, 284), and Nour-Eddine Seidnaly(6-5, 300) caught Anderson's attention, especially Bonner.

Arkansas transfer Kendrick Edwards (6-5, 212) has looked good at WR, and Anderson feels he could present some problems because of his size.

On defense NG Tony Adams (6-0, 344), and DE Ronheen Bingham (6-2, 222) caught the coaches eye. Anderson thinks Bingham could be special.

There are a number of highly touted "newbies" that will join the program in June, and like last year it is these  "newbies" that are expected to be "difference-makers" and insure that they make another title run in 2017.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne