Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who was the OC in 1992?

Started by Hollywood_HOGan, July 07, 2006, 09:51:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan

watchin the 1992 Arkansas-Tennessee classic and cant for the life of me remember who the OC was after we got rid of Crowe.

Joe Kines was a RIOT! I loved that guy!

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: ballhog on July 07, 2006, 09:54:43 pm
Greg Davis.

Really?

Wasnt he on Mack Brown's staff at Texas?

Did not know that.

ballhog™

if my memory serves me right, and yes he was at texis
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

HoopS

July 07, 2006, 10:34:40 pm #4 Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 06:52:55 am by hoophogs
Oh yea, the same Greg Davis is at Texas.  Funny how just a couple years ago, many TU fans wanted him gone.  Not just him, many wanted Mack gone, too.   Greg should send VY Christmas cards thanking him for saving his job.  They didn't do much fancy stuff and GD even admitted that his dad gave him advice to just let VY do his thing.

Its great to have great players.  Should be interesting to see if GD will be back on the hot seat after this next season.