Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The USC question

Started by NoMoreNutt, July 07, 2006, 02:28:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who can cover Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith?

Mattriel Richardson and Cedric Houston
18 (47.4%)
Darius Vinnett and John Johnson
4 (10.5%)
Jerell Norton and Ramon Broadway
1 (2.6%)
We are screwed!
14 (36.8%)
Better hope their Freshmen RBs mess up
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 10, 2006, 02:28:12 pm

NoMoreNutt

The Pig is dominant  :razorback:
"Gabriel's trumpet will produce you from the ass of a pig!"- Al Swearengen

THROWITDEEP

hogs dont cry

I'll vote for the first option.....provided you meant Chris instead of Cedric Houston!

Hollywood_HOGan

Chris Houston.

He is a bad man. Vinnet is pretty good, just undersized for the big SC wideouts.

We'll still need him though.

Houston and Richardson

NoMoreNutt

Yes that was who I meant.... Chris Houston "Employee # 2" I love the # 2 on a CB... Wished NFL was allowed to wear single digits but they give them to weakass kickers.

SultanofSwine

Depends on how well the D Line plays.

PorkSoda

Did we forget that Vinnett has tendonitis in both knees. He couldn't even move when Bush juked him last year.  Hopefully we will have somebody step up. We will probably have to double team those 2 all game.  and hope our front four can stuff the run
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

hogsNbeer

I dont' think we can cover them the whole game.... As to shut them down....They'll get alot of yards through the air........

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: PowderHawg on July 07, 2006, 02:40:20 pm
Did we forget that Vinnett has tendonitis in both knees. He couldn't even move when Bush juked him last year.  Hopefully we will have somebody step up. We will probably have to double team those 2 all game.  and hope our front four can stuff the run

I hope we don't have to double team them the whole game.  if so, we are in trouble, because their other WR, TE's, and RB's will have a field day if we do. 

We just need to try and limit them, cuz we can't shut them down. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

NoMoreNutt

Alot of people are confident in our CBs against USC... Beware of the Pig  :razorback:

NoMoreNutt

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

:puke: SCREW AUBURN!!!!