Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Washington's Prep school cleared

Started by monty hawg, July 05, 2006, 03:11:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

monty hawg

Paul Finebaum is talking to an attorney that represents an Alabama signee and the attorney is saying that the prep school Washington attended has been cleared by the NCAA for 2006 graduates.  Hope that means that Washington can clear the NCAA clearing house.

NATEHOGG216

That would be huge for the BB team.

WPS
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

mbgrulz

good news for stan. im excited about seeing this guy play.

hogwild32

I havent been on Hogville for a couple of days.  So i dont know if this has been answered or not... Did Ramar make his grades to get into Tenn.  There was a big discussion over it, but i never heard the answer

HawgnDos

Washington is in fact now clear to begin summer school at UA.  Cleared NCAA, has ACT, passed his core curriculum, so he is "good to go" and will be here shortly.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: hogwild32 on July 05, 2006, 07:51:31 pm
I havent been on Hogville for a couple of days.  So i dont know if this has been answered or not... Did Ramar make his grades to get into Tenn.  There was a big discussion over it, but i never heard the answer

This should answer you question click ->
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Tomhog™

Glad that things worked out for the basketball team.  With Washington, I think the team will be more rounded and aggresive on the inside.  I look forward to next season...

hogwild32

Thanks WPStewie, cant wait to see Washington on the hardwood

JIHawg

Ramar not yet eligible.  Still taking the test.

Extra Point

Quote from: HawgnDos on July 06, 2006, 07:28:18 am
Washington is in fact now clear to begin summer school at UA.  Cleared NCAA, has ACT, passed his core curriculum, so he is "good to go" and will be here shortly.

AHHH...premium content from HI.

HawgnDos

Extra Point

Quote from: HawgnDos on July 06, 2006, 05:27:56 pm
Quote from: Extra Point on July 06, 2006, 03:41:26 pm

AHHH...premium content from HI.
Not copied and pasted!

I'm just joking with you, HawgnDos!!!

I can't wait to see what Michael brings to the team.  This is great news.

hogsmaster

Great news.  We have plenty of depth inside, but heard Washington is a dandy.

HawgnDos

July 07, 2006, 07:15:37 am #13 Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 07:18:55 am by HawgnDos
We're supposed to get more good news today from Kodi Augustus.  He is supposed to have an afternoon presser.  Here's a thread about him on the recruiting board.  Some comparisons to Todd Day on another board.
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,63480.0.html