1 (3.1%)
5000 plus?
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: March 16, 2018, 09:13:17 am

UNCLE BACK

I'm hoping for 3,000 plus but I'm afraid like 1200

rogersvillemohog

Probably in the neighborhood of 1500-2000. One of my good friends has connections at Syracuse so I'm actually currently in Dayton getting ready for their game tonight and if they win we're obviously heading to Detroit, but I'm sure I'll be in the vast minority of fans that actually traveled.

Woo Cuse!
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

popcornhog

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on March 14, 2018, 09:13:17 am
I'm hoping for 3,000 plus but I'm afraid like 1200

I'd love to be there on Friday but even if the game were in Little Rock, where I live, I'm tied up with meetings out of state on Friday.

If we win I plan to go on Sunday, though. I suspect a lot of people are in my shoes — unless you just always block Thursday/Friday off during the tourney, it's hard to travel with a week's notice during the week.
WPS