Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name a worse coach...

Started by Jimbob111, September 09, 2017, 06:11:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbob111

"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Jimbob111

Hiring Brett Beliema set this program back 20 years.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Boardon Hamsay

Dr Joyce Brothers. Good Dr. Terrible coach.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Calihog2012

Derek Dooley Set Tennessee back about 5 years

HappyHog

sickboy

Quote from: Jimbob111 on September 09, 2017, 06:59:21 pm

Do you remember where our program was at when we hired him?

1highhog

titsonboar

bcdeputy

Les Miles won a ton of football games at LSU

pignosticator

This must be a trick question... this is one of those "there is no right answer" questions
Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

— John Heisman (1869–1936), legendary football coach for whom the Heisman Trophy is named

RazrRob

GuyGatlin

Remind me.  What was JL winning percentage at Arkansas and what is BB wining percentage?

Tusks

Quote from: GuyGatlin on September 09, 2017, 07:26:53 pm
Remind me.  What was JL winning percentage at Arkansas and what is BB wining percentage?

Oh that's going to hurt.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

1highhog

Quote from: bcdeputy on September 09, 2017, 07:16:32 pm

With the talent available to him he there he should have hardly ever lost a game and won at least 4 or 5 National championships.  He had a hard enough time just beating the coaches that you are hating on that our Razorback hire.

hogcard1964

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

alohawg

Is there a time limit to answer the question?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

GuyGatlin

Just looked it up.  John Smith's was worse and so was Jake Crowe, Joe Kines and Danny Ford.

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

JaketheSnake

Quote from: sickboy on September 09, 2017, 07:13:45 pm
He doesn't care.  Just wants to pound his chest. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dirty

I would name Bret Bielema but we already have him.

hogcard1964

azhog10

The_Iceman

Letsroll1200

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

MissippHog

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

code red

Quote from: sickboy on September 09, 2017, 07:13:45 pm
So yeah...we're back there now.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

PORKULATOR

First things first, Hedlund should NEVER see the field again. Wideouts, have to learn more and expeditiously. Kurt's Oline sucked... Just do better every week. It won't be hard next week.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TheSlacker

Jack Crowe, Danny Ford, John L...

Jerry Sandusky, Art Briles...

Mike Price, Mike Shula, Rich Rodriquez, Lane Kiffin...

John Thompson, Keith Burns...

Need more?

DeltaHog66

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on September 09, 2017, 07:43:39 pm
Thank you

Did you see tonight's scores? Nichols st. Almost got them. He's done and he should be.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: bcdeputy on September 09, 2017, 07:16:32 pm
Lester had a ton of talent to chose from.

It shows that it's all about the Jimmys and the Joes.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

snoot hoggy hog

Whoever coached you up to post this.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Sivad

Quote from: Jimbob111 on September 09, 2017, 06:59:21 pm
No, the quicktrigger move that made the hiring  (a good hire on paper) necessary - the firing of Bobby Petrino did.

MDGoHawgs

JOKERHOG

Quote from: GuyGatlin on September 09, 2017, 07:26:53 pm
I was once banned for saying JL would have a better record than BB had he been retained for more than one season.  I still honestly belive it. 
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

PorkRinds

HossHog

Sumlin, some could argue Jim McElwain, Les Miles. You can argue Les won at LSU but there's a reason he's not a coach right now.