Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From My Seat

Started by Lady Razorback, October 01, 2017, 11:41:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Razorback

I realize we have a lot of football to play in this season, yet these are my feelings right now for the UA football program.  My family has been season ticket holders and donors my entire life.  I started going to games with my father 45 years ago, and once I became an adult I too became a donor and season ticket holder.  I was there when we beat Texas 42-11 in Fayetteville, and I flew home to watch us get obliterated by Miami 51-7.  An aside, I flew home next day to Dallas and Bobby Joe Edmonds was on my flight.  Some Hog fan asked him if he thought things would have been different if we had scored an early field goal that we had missed.  Edmonds responded, "Sure, it would have been 51-10."  All this to say that I have been around this program many years. 
     I am frustrated almost to the point of no return.  Yesterday, I found myself less than enthused about the whole game.  I realize CBP is not walking through those doors, and that those doors might not even be open and CBB is back for another year or more.  And, maybe the AD believes we are not a "win at all cost" kind of program.  I want a clean program however I want to cheer for a team that is not mired in mediocrity.  This program has embarked on the construction and improvement of football facilities in excess of $100 million dollars, which includes $100,000 suites.  This is not a MEDIOCRE price tag and requires the contributions of serious donors/fans with a greater than average level of enthusiasm.  I was that enthusiastic in  the CBP years, the Holtz years, a couple of years with HDN.  I have never felt that once since CBB stepped into this program.  Immediately after his hire five years ago, I decided to have an open mind, and I have to say my open mind is now closed.  Clearly, there are high costs to our facilities, coaches salaries, and salaries within the athletic department.  So are we also to believe that we are a program with "costs but not necessarily wins"?  I truly hope not.  The price we as fans pay for our Razorback football is great and I believe we deserve a commensurate level of success (wins) from our football program. 

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Tusks

Get ready to duck, but thank for the thoughts.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

NuttinItUp

Charlie Strong has his South Florida boys at 5-0 and #18 in the last poll. (probably will be #15 or higher this week)

Texas wasn't a good fit, but think Arkansas might be. Also, with Texas still paying half his salary for a few years, we would get a bargain and it would infuriate Texas fans. (both good things)

jkstock04

Welcome to the board. Now prepared to be crucified for your post!

Ive really tried (and still do) to get excited about this current era of Hog football as well...but it's admittedly hard for me with Bielema on the sidelines. The winning is secondary campaign from the administration makes it even harder. I think we have quietly turned into program other programs count as an automatic W or winnable.

But...alas what are you going to do? Cheer for a different team? That doesn't seem like a viable option as I live locally, nor would I want to abandon the team I've known as "my team" my whole life.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jkstock04

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 01, 2017, 11:57:32 am
Charlie Strong has his South Florida boys at 5-0 and #18 in the last poll. (probably will be #15 or higher this week)

Texas wasn't a good fit, but think Arkansas might be. Also, with Texas still paying half his salary for a few years, we would get a bargain and it would infuriate Texas fans. (both good things)
They were primed and ready for a hot season regardless who was coaching them. Senior laden team with some good talent in a weak conference.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

WilsonHog

Quote from: Lady Razorback on October 01, 2017, 11:41:36 am
     I realize we have a lot of football to play in this season, yet these are my feelings right now for the UA football program.  My family has been season ticket holders and donors my entire life.  I started going to games with my father 45 years ago, and once I became an adult I too became a donor and season ticket holder.  I was there when we beat Texas 42-11 in Fayetteville, and I flew home to watch us get obliterated by Miami 51-7.  An aside, I flew home next day to Dallas and Bobby Joe Edmonds was on my flight.  Some Hog fan asked him if he thought things would have been different if we had scored an early field goal that we had missed.  Edmonds responded, "Sure, it would have been 51-10."  All this to say that I have been around this program many years. 
     I am frustrated almost to the point of no return.  Yesterday, I found myself less than enthused about the whole game.  I realize CBP is not walking through those doors, and that those doors might not even be open and CBB is back for another year or more.  And, maybe the AD believes we are not a "win at all cost" kind of program.  I want a clean program however I want to cheer for a team that is not mired in mediocrity.  This program has embarked on the construction and improvement of football facilities in excess of $100 million dollars, which includes $100,000 suites.  This is not a MEDIOCRE price tag and requires the contributions of serious donors/fans with a greater than average level of enthusiasm.  I was that enthusiastic in  the CBP years, the Holtz years, a couple of years with HDN.  I have never felt that once since CBB stepped into this program.  Immediately after his hire five years ago, I decided to have an open mind, and I have to say my open mind is now closed.  Clearly, there are high costs to our facilities, coaches salaries, and salaries within the athletic department.  So are we also to believe that we are a program with "costs but not necessarily wins"?  I truly hope not.  The price we as fans pay for our Razorback football is great and I believe we deserve a commensurate level of success (wins) from our football program.

Thank you for your thoughts and taking the time to construct them in something other than a sound bite.

There is not much argument that through our first four games we've shown ourselves to be a .500 team this season. When the turkey and pumpkin pie are finished off Thanksgiving weekend, I figure we'll be somewhere between 5-7 and 7-5. I won't be happy with that record, and I will hope that a change is made either by a negotiated buyout or Bret getting another job. Neither, however, will be in my control. No matter whether Bret stays or goes, I will still contribute to the RF and purchase season tickets for next season.

hogcard1964

FANONTHEHILL

I hate that you're so disillusioned with the program, but appreciate the way you shared your frustration in such a clear respectful manner. I hope in time the players and staff are able to earn your respect and support.  Good informed, respectable post.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

jgphillips3

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 12:18:53 pm
I hate that you're so disillusioned with the program, but appreciate the way you shared your frustration in such a clear respectful manner. I hope in time the players and staff are able to earn your respect and support.  Good informed, respectable post.

I suspect the players have the OP's respect.  It's kind of like Trump or Obama, you can still love America and not like the President or his direction.  The OP clearly loves the Razorbacks and it's players even if he has serious doubts about administration.  I too am at the point I believe our talent is far superior to our record the last two years and that the coaches aren't putting the players in the best position to win.  You obviously are close to the program.  I would compare CBB to a plumber.  No matter how likeable he is, if he routinely does a half-ass job fixing your plumbing, you are going to have to get another one to do the job right.  Of course, the Plumber still has time to figure it out...but it's running out.

Boardon Hamsay

This is a lot better than those "From the Bench" novels that used to show up here.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

woodrow hog call

Curious what it was about yesterday's game that did it for you?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

MissippHog

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on October 01, 2017, 12:33:24 pm
This is a lot better than those "From the Bench" novels that used to show up here.
Immediately who I thought of.  Is it possible this is Mrs. Shields?

Svrdhd

It could be worse, you could have been at homecoming in Baton Rouge. And poor Tennessee. We are not a good football team and haven't been for some time, but there is another level of despair that we haven't hit yet.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 01, 2017, 12:03:30 pm
They were primed and ready for a hot season regardless who was coaching them. Senior laden team with some good talent in a weak conference.

He also did well at Louisville. It's not like he hasn't proven himself.

EastexHawg

What was South Florida's record last year with the same playmaker QB who now has one more year of experience?  The yearning to put the Razorback football program in the hands of a coach who has failed in one of the richest and best schools and jobs in America...because he is from Arkansas...is baffling.

Who are the most successful coaches we have ever had?  Broyles.  Holtz.  Hatfield.  Petrino.  Only one of those guys is from Arkansas, and he is the one who played in the weakest conference and normally got his brains beaten out when he played another highly ranked team.

Hoggish1

I think the best fit for Charlie would be to stay put amidst all the wonderful talent within a 30 miles radius of his campus. 

It is my opinion that Charlie Strong will never leave Florida after getting his current opportunity.

You may want to try and stick it to Texas but charlie Strong has moved on and his success at USF will be the kind of "stick it" they will feel.

How long have we been out of the SWC? 

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 01, 2017, 12:45:54 pm
I think the best fit for Charlie would be to stay put amidst all the wonderful talent within a 30 miles radius of his campus. 

It is my opinion that Charlie Strong will never leave Florida after getting his current opportunity.

You may want to try and stick it to Texas but charlie Strong has moved on and his success at USF will be the kind of "stick it" they will feel.

How long have we been out of the SWC? 

He won't be at USF long if he keeps winning like he is. Someone will snatch him up.

ricepig

I guess I'm one of those that the program is built on, I go to games to support the Razorbacks. There's been decisions by the coaching staff that I haven't liked since Broyles, but I don't have any control over them, so I just go and support the team.

Hoggish1

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 01, 2017, 12:29:20 pm

The OP clearly loves the Razorbacks and it's players even if he has serious doubts about administration.  I too am at the point I believe our talent is far superior to our record the last two years and that the coaches aren't putting the players in the best position to win.  You obviously are close to the program.  I would compare CBB to a plumber.  No matter how likeable he is, if he routinely does a half-ass job fixing your plumbing, you are going to have to get another one to do the job right.  Of course, the Plumber still has time to figure it out...but it's running out.

It appears the OP is female.

We have eight games left and it looks like we are in the process of figuring it out since USCe will be our most important game to date, we'll soon see.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 01, 2017, 12:45:21 pm
The yearning to put the Razorback football program in the hands of a coach who has failed in one of the richest and best schools and jobs in America...because he is from Arkansas...is baffling.
He would have eventually had success at Texas, but he "failed" (was fired) because of the culture there that is not conducive to certain coaching types. There is a lot of extra politicking you have to do there besides coaching which isn't required at other jobs.

I just want him because he is a good coach; I could care less about the Arkansas connection.

Hoggish1

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 01, 2017, 12:49:36 pm
He won't be at USF long if he keeps winning like he is. Someone will snatch him up.

You know, I hear that a lot about people like Charlie.  If you knew anything about USF you would understand that it is a very attractive place among those so-called non destination schools.

If he's snatched up it will not be a school outside of Florida that does it.  FU, could be the one.

bondhue

Quote from: Svrdhd on October 01, 2017, 12:42:26 pm
It could be worse, you could have been at homecoming in Baton Rouge. And poor Tennessee. We are not a good football team and haven't been for some time, but there is another level of despair that we haven't hit yet.
Yes it's a good thing Georgia is not on the schedule and also that Saban doesn't seem to pour it on us like he could.  But let's don't forget 56-3.   They are coming here this year, and they are at least as good as last year.  56-0 is possible.

I realize a lot of my frustration comes from how we finished last year.  No one could have been happy with that.  And we have lost the two non rent a win games to start this year.

A lot of folks here are saying we will finish somewhere between 6-6 and 8-4.  And we should .  SEC west is obviously down this year.  If I was in charge I would tell the coach that before the end of the season I would have to see clear evidence of improvement on special teams.  I would recommend a coach just for ST.  I would have to see improvement on the Oline.  I would also tell him he must lead by example and get on a PP routine and show weight loss by December 31.  If those conditions were met and the final record is 6-6, he gets another year.

If the AD has not given real goals that must be met for this year, he's not doing his job.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

ricepig

Quote from: bondhue on October 01, 2017, 01:02:15 pm
Yes it's a good thing Georgia is not on the schedule and also that Saban doesn't seem to pour it on us like he could.  But let's don't forget 56-3.   They are coming here this year, and they are at least as good as last year.  56-0 is possible.

I realize a lot of my frustration comes from how we finished last year.  No one could have been happy with that.  And we have lost the two non rent a win games to start this year.

A lot of folks here are saying we will finish somewhere between 6-6 and 8-4.  And we should .  SEC west is obviously down this year.  If I was in charge I would tell the coach that before the end of the season I would have to see clear evidence of improvement on special teams.  I would recommend a coach just for ST.  I would have to see improvement on the Oline.  I would also tell him he must lead by example and get on a PP routine and show weight loss by December 31.  If those conditions were met and the final record is 6-6, he gets another year.

If the AD has not given real goals that must be met for this year, he's not doing his job.

Would you now??

Lady Razorback

I am a female who loves my Hogs in all sports but in particular football, basketball and baseball.  I do support our players, and I realized after posting that I had failed to say that!  Honestly, this frustration turning to almost apathy started in the middle of last year, and this continued through this last weekend.  I watched the game yesterday start to finish, but my feelings were more than game-specific.  I have been a long time fan of Hogville but just never thought I would post anything so I didn't register for a name.  I have been fortunate enough to read a variety of opinions through the years, and I tried to avoid inflammatory language in my post because I wanted to hear opinions from all sides.  Thanks for supporting me in my first post like true Hog fans!

hogblitz

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 12:18:53 pm
These last couple years have really been tough on everyone.   I am not sure what class your son is in.  After this season when CBB is gone, I really hope that he has a couple years of elgibilty left.  It would be nice for him to have the memories of a united fan base and competent coaching.  It's a dumpster fire due to this staff and it's sad to see these great young men not reach their full potential. 

ricepig

Quote from: hogblitz on October 01, 2017, 01:38:24 pm
These last couple years have really been tough on everyone.   I am not sure what class your son is in.  After this season when CBB is gone, I really hope that he has a couple years of elgibilty left.  It would be nice for him to have the memories of a united fan base and competent coaching.  It's a dumpster fire due to this staff and it's sad to see these great young men not reach their full potential. 

CBB won't be gone after this year, unless he takes a job elsewhere.

jcbville

Charlie Strong has NO interest in coaching at UofA. Im not sure how good a fit he'd be besides.

FANONTHEHILL

He's expecting to be back for his RS-Jr and RS-Sr seasons with his same head coach and position coach.  He has the option to take an extra class in the spring and graduate after 3yrs with both of his bachelor's degrees.  If there's a staff change, he would likely either grad transfer or just move on to his post graduate degree.  He's also mature enough to know that there won't ever be a United fan base. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

WilsonHog

"...a united fan base..."

;D ;D ;D ;D

Let me tell you what will happen if we have a new coach next season. Before the press conference has even ended, a segment of our fan base will be pissed off because our new coach will not be the guy they thought we should hire.

hogblitz

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 01, 2017, 01:51:09 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D

Let me tell you what will happen if we have a new coach next season. Before the press conference has even ended, a segment of our fan base will be pissed off because our new coach will not be the guy they thought we should hire.
I see what you are saying and agree to a certain degree.  However, 2010 and 2011 had the fans pretty United. 

East Clintwood

Quote from: bondhue on October 01, 2017, 01:02:15 pm

.  .  .

But he has given him his goals ---  15.7 million of them.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

hogblitz

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 01:46:19 pm
He's expecting to be back for his RS-Jr and RS-Sr seasons with his same head coach and position coach.  He has the option to take an extra class in the spring and graduate after 3yrs with both of his bachelor's degrees.  If there's a staff change, he would likely either grad transfer or just move on to his post graduate degree.  He's also mature enough to know that there won't ever be a United fan base.
That's good.  I know you have to be a proud father.  However, I am sure that you would advise your son to first see who is hired and hear his plan before transferring out or quitting football on the grounds of anger.

hogblitz

Quote from: ricepig on October 01, 2017, 01:40:46 pm
CBB won't be gone after this year, unless he takes a job elsewhere.
Rice, I think it will be a NUTT type exit.  There will NEVER be a headline that states Arkansas fires Bielema.  This is a very fluid situation and we will see exactly where we are at concerning this situation in about another 4 or 5 weeks.  We shall see.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: hogblitz on October 01, 2017, 02:06:40 pm
That's good.  I know you have to be a proud father.  However, I am sure that you would advise your son to first see who is hired and hear his plan before transferring out or quitting football on the grounds of anger.
Actually, I would advise him to go.  He is pursuing degrees in history and political science.  His plan was always law school.  After being around Coach Bielema, Coach Enos, and Coach Anderson, he wants to get into coaching.
If this staff is gone he would be better off either playing or getting GA experience somewhere else.  He has great relationships with these coaches and also Coach Pittman and Coach Mateos who was Pittman's GA when my son was a freshman.  All that being said, I expect him and this staff to be back.

Scott7703

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 01:46:19 pm

Winning connects the fan base. Excuse making, coach speak, continuing to allow incapable assistants to underperform, not giving playmakers the ball, not making changing on a completely inept oline, and the list goes on, are not the way to connect a fan base.

HognotinMemphis

Arkansas is a spend at all costs kind of program. Pretty the place up...Put lipstick on the pig. Keep fans hopes up with nice, new shiny stuff! Here, look at this!

Meanwhile, the coaching hires are turrible, thus the recruiting and season results are turrible. But that does not matter. We are a clean program that cannot compete against the other 13 rampant cheaters in the SEC. Hence the 10-23 SEC record in 4+ seasons for Bielema.

Sounds like you are burnt out with Razorback tradition. You need to find a good NFL team to support.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogblitz

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 02:19:13 pm
Actually, I would advise him to go.  He is pursuing degrees in history and political science.  His plan was always law school.  After being around Coach Bielema, Coach Enos, and Coach Anderson, he wants to get into coaching.
If this staff is gone he would be better off either playing or getting GA experience somewhere else.  He has great relationships with these coaches and also Coach Pittman and Coach Mateos who was Pittman's GA when my son was a freshman.  All that being said, I expect him and this staff to be back.
That's great!  It appears y'all have a good plan in place for him to chase his dreams whichever direction life takes him. 

Pig Power

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on October 01, 2017, 12:33:24 pm
Fantastic....

Farmer Hogget

What a unique and original perspective!  I was moved to the point of wanting to vomit!

This is a rebuilding year.  Everyone seems to know that expect for some people who only want a change in coach.  They talked about it at length during the game yesterday.  Yet, here we are. . .people regurgitating the same crap day after day, week after week!  You are all pathetically boring already!  Please go cheer for Oklahoma University or some other such school that will allow men who beat women to play for their team and what not! Maybe Baylor is the type of program you can get behind!  Now there is a school who is willing to win at all costs. . .like so many of you are calling for!  Yes, go cheer for Baylor!

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: hogblitz on October 01, 2017, 02:37:47 pm
That's great!  It appears y'all have a good plan in place for him to chase his dreams whichever direction life takes him. 

Thanks for the kind word. Our family will always be thankful for the opportunities he's gotten here.  I hope the pieces remain in place and he's around for another couple of years.

RedRazorHog

Great post.  I too was there at the 42-11 game.   I was playing at Pine Bluff High and we went up there on a FCA trip and a few of us on a recruit trip.   It was awesome!   I can remember our glory days and have always hoped they would return.

I think CBB is a good guy.   I think he wants to win and has his heart in it, but I just don't think his vision and style are going to work in the SEC.  We need more speed.   You can see that to win in this league we have to have speed and we have to have some guys that simply put - have a mean streak in them.   I don't think CBB has ever realized that the O-Line has to be mean, and that you have to have speed at the LB positions (regardless of whether you are running a 3/4 or a 4/3 out there).   Even Saban realized he needed great speed at the LB position, and he changed.

I like CBB but either he must change or be changed.   The sad thing is that we don't have an AD who knows enough about the game to give some positive coaching to our Head Coach, so CBB keeps doing what he's doing and we will not improve much at all until he leaves!
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Farmer Hogget on October 01, 2017, 02:47:57 pm
What a unique and original perspective!  I was moved to the point of wanting to vomit!

This is a rebuilding year.  Everyone seems to know that expect for some people who only want a change in coach.  They talked about it at length during the game yesterday.  Yet, here we are. . .people regurgitating the same crap day after day, week after week!  You are all pathetically boring already!  Please go cheer for Oklahoma University or some other such school that will allow men who beat women to play for their team and what not! Maybe Baylor is the type of program you can get behind!  Now there is a school who is willing to win at all costs. . .like so many of you are calling for!  Yes, go cheer for Baylor!

Thanks for the constructive response.  So in Bielema's 5th year, this is a rebuilding year? I believe that is the year when coaches believe they have their players in the program and expect the team to reflect their coaching identity. 

I did a little research about our head coaches, other than interim or placeholders, in their first 4-5 years with the program.  I wanted to calculate their average wins per season. 

Holtz-45 wins over 5 years=9 wins per year
Hatfield-45 wins over 5 years=9 wins per year
Ford-26 wins over 5 years-5.2 wins per year
Nutt-39 wins over 5 years-7.8 wins per year
Petrino-34 wins over 4 years-8.6 wins per year
Bielema-25 wins over 4 previous years-6.25 wins per year

I don't want to make you vomit, but I am just curious how you see these numbers?

Lady Razorback

Quote from: RedRazorHog on October 01, 2017, 02:49:13 pm
Great post.  I too was there at the 42-11 game.   I was playing at Pine Bluff High and we went up there on a FCA trip and a few of us on a recruit trip.   It was awesome!   I can remember our glory days and have always hoped they would return.

I think CBB is a good guy.   I think he wants to win and has his heart in it, but I just don't think his vision and style are going to work in the SEC.  We need more speed.   You can see that to win in this league we have to have speed and we have to have some guys that simply put - have a mean streak in them.   I don't think CBB has ever realized that the O-Line has to be mean, and that you have to have speed at the LB positions (regardless of whether you are running a 3/4 or a 4/3 out there).   Even Saban realized he needed great speed at the LB position, and he changed.

I like CBB but either he must change or be changed.   The sad thing is that we don't have an AD who knows enough about the game to give some positive coaching to our Head Coach, so CBB keeps doing what he's doing and we will not improve much at all until he leaves!

That game may be the best Hog game I have ever attended!  I miss those glory days, too!

Porkette

Quote from: Svrdhd on October 01, 2017, 12:42:26 pm

We've experienced that level of despair and worse, unless your post is just referring to this season. I remember sitting through 52-0 and 52-7 losses in 2013 and 56-3 last year. Plus the Toledo loss.
GO HOGS GO!

Lady Razorback, I love your post and for the most part, I totally agree.  It is difficult for we men to not lash out on here and the female explanation usually simmers us down a bit. 

It is confusing to me when I find so many on here that still totally support this coach and therefore, his staff.  AS TO WINNING, Bret doesn't meet any of the necessary elements to do that.  He is likely a decent person, maybe really feels for his players and we are either really lucky or he has had an influence on the Police blotters and GPA. 

Other than that, I feel he misuses the players, doesn't give our players a level playing field due to poor physical conditioning, training, mental conditioning and failure to put the players we have in a scheme and position to be successful.  I am always surprised when so many continue to blindly support what we are doing here.  From a competitive view, I cannot find any reason to continue to support the Head Coach.  However, win, lose or draw, I will always be a Razorback.

sowmonella

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 01, 2017, 01:51:09 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D

Wilson you nailed it exactly.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HardCore

Quote from: Farmer Hogget on October 01, 2017, 02:47:57 pm

Relax Jeff.  All is well....you have no accountability.  Must be a nice feeling.  I wouldn't know.   ;D
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Hogs-n-Roses

Thank you Lady Razorback.

Deep Shoat

I wish all of y'all "fans" would go ahead and quit.  Quit going to games, quit posting on message boards, quit being whiners.

Seriously, we fricking won yesterday.
All Gas, No Brakes!