Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If anyone in nw Arkansas wants oysters or crawfish, the season has started...

Started by Boarcephus, January 25, 2016, 08:02:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Phillip is making a run this week for delivery on Friday.  A 32 pound box of oysters is $58 and crawfish are $3.45 a pound.  I've ordered a  box and we'll see how they look.  Will fire the egg up and make ourselves sick on those things this weekend. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Boarcephus

Phillip at Delta Crawfish is making a run this week.  There are a couple of Delta Crawfish locations and they place their order and meet a truck in LR that drives up from the gulf with the product.  They pick it up and bring it up here where you make arrangements with Phillip to pick it up and pay for it.  Last time I did this I met Phillip at Liquor World on College.  Talked to him today and they have the Gold Band Oysters in 100 count boxes for $75.  Will meet him somewhere on Friday
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Boarcephus

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

zane

RIP LSUfan