Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Billy's Seafood in Bon Secour

Started by HawgWild, January 21, 2016, 02:16:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgWild

This has been my go to place for fresh seafood in Gulf Shores to bring home but you drive past a few other places on the way there. Has anyone ever bought from these other places? Are they all about the same price and quality wise? Is Billy's the best?

Going down again in March.

TIA

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Boarcephus

Just pulled up Joe Patti's and it's not very much out of the way for us when we go to Sandestin.  Might be interesting to go by but we'll probably go to Shrimpers east of Sandestin.  30 pound box of oysters for $50 and they'll steam the shrimp for us.  Can't wait to go back and that won't be all that long.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HawgWild

I'll check it out if I ever get over that way but this trip I'll be driving over from Fairhope.

HogimusMaximus

There is fresher seafood out there in Gulf Shores...just have to know the right people.

Boarcephus

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on January 25, 2016, 05:33:53 am
There is fresher seafood out there in Gulf Shores...just have to know the right people.

Seems to be the story about anywhere.  About the best deal we've found is Shrimper's.  The last box of oysters I bought came to them a couple hours before I got there and they get shipments daily from the fishermen themselves.  I guess if you lived down there and had time you could find out where and when the fishermen dock and get them direct from them.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HawgWild

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on January 25, 2016, 05:33:53 am

That was helpful.

Boarcephus

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: HawgWild on January 22, 2016, 03:49:13 pm
I'll check it out if I ever get over that way but this trip I'll be driving over from Fairhope.
I keep watching your avatar hoping that the bunny loses control and takes that guys finger off.  I'm still holding out hope.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.