Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 06:07:03 pm

Our future coach

Started by rzrbackramsfan, September 30, 2017, 12:20:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Is currently taking the #5 team in the nation down to the wire with way way way less talent.  I'd guess the talent gap between wash st. And USC is greater is greater than the talent gap between Arkansas and Bama. 

moses_007

Our future coach, huh?  Who is it?

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

TX HOG

They played fun tough football with an attitude. It was fun

TX HOG

Look at Tech after him and Wash St before him. He's good

jkstock04

Surprised how well Washington states defense played. They have some serious players.

So much for USCs qb being a heisman candidate lol. No chance there...all hype.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

SmokinHog

Wash St players looked faster and more athletic than us at nearly every position. Leech recruited what he could, athletes, not the biggest - not blue chips - good athletes, and coached them up.

Arkansas has a bunch of big, slow high school players, trying to play college football.

And for those on this board who insist a college football rebuild takes 5-6 years.... get real...

TX HOG

I noticed they looked fast on both sides

Hogs49ers

Quote from: TX HOG on September 30, 2017, 01:18:12 am
I noticed they looked fast on both sides

I am a Leach believer after tonight, plus I kind of like how freaking weird he is haha.
SCREW Vandy!

TX HOG

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 30, 2017, 01:20:07 am
I am a Leach believer after tonight, plus I kind of like how freaking weird he is haha.

The guy wins

jkstock04

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 30, 2017, 01:20:07 am
His offense looked the part...nothing too surprising there. His defense is what is a shocker...going into this game Washington State ranked 12th in total defense. When did Leach decide to get some defensive players and take that seriously?

I'm not going to say they are a bound playoff team competing for the national championship. But I think they are a solid 9 or probably 10 win team this season.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: SmokinHog on September 30, 2017, 01:17:21 am
Wash St players looked faster and more athletic than us at nearly every position. Leech recruited what he could, athletes, not the biggest - not blue chips - good athletes, and coached them up.

Arkansas has a bunch of big, slow high school players, trying to play college football.

And for those on this board who insist a college football rebuild takes 5-6 years.... get real...
Quote from: jkstock04 on September 30, 2017, 01:13:55 am
Surprised how well Washington states defense played. They have some serious players.

So much for USCs qb being a heisman candidate lol. No chance there...all hype.
Quote from: TX HOG on September 30, 2017, 01:10:04 am
They played fun tough football with an attitude. It was fun

Good play calling is contageous to a players attitude.  Get a playmaker  in open space, he's gonna make plays, it'll help the rest of the offense, put pressure on the other team, and help our defense. 

We've got the playmakers and the will to win, however, without the right play calls, the players feel like they're constantly running into a brick wall and it gets frustrating and probably even leads to injuries.  We've gotta get Bret and Jeff Long out of there. 

Jeff doesn't know how to get a good football program apparently and doesn't really deserve cred for basketball or baseball, those hires fell right in his lap.

jackflash

GunnerHawg70

rzrbackramsfan