Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dominique Reed

Started by IBleedRazorbackRed, July 15, 2015, 10:00:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IBleedRazorbackRed

Noticed today that Reed was the only receiver besides Keon mentioned today. I hope that means our coaches expect him to produce like most on here do. His speed and playmaking ability out wide can really open up our offense. Just interesting to me that Bielema mentioned him on his own.

WaltonCollege

Any update on how his first couple weeks on campus have been? A solid 6'3 possession receiver with 4.3 speed, then hatcher as the other outside receiver and Cornelius in the slot will go well with the best RB duo, O line, and TE in the SEC

AugustaHog

He's the key to opening up our offense.  I don't know that I recall a more crucial JUCO guy for us.  He can unlock a D and keep them honest in a way that we haven't seen.  If he is as good as has been billed, I see no weakness on our offense.  I hope this kid is ready right away but at least by gm 4.

duckman

Coach B told a group of reporters today that he thinks Reed could have sub 4.3 speed...

flagstaffhog

Quote from: duckman on July 15, 2015, 10:14:23 pm
Coach B told a group of reporters today that he thinks Reed could have sub 4.3 speed...

Dang that's fast. Not very many people in the world can run that fast.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

RebelW

Wish they could've kept him a secret or atleast under the radar until game day! But the way we run the ball, defenses will still try to make BA throw it.. They might wish they'd rather him turn around and hand it off!