Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Audible Podcast - High Praise for Hogs

Started by FutureMan, July 15, 2015, 07:42:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FutureMan

July 15, 2015, 07:42:08 pm Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:04:11 pm by FutureMan
Today's edition of "The Audible" podcast had some high praise for the hogs.  If you are not familiar with this podcast, I highly recommend it.  It is done by Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel in which they speak on a variety of topics and issues surrounding college football.  Very well done.

Today featured Andy Staples with Bruce Feldman.  Both were very complimentary alluding that the sheer strength and power of the hogs was going to make anyone sorry they had to play them:

"I think the safest bet in college football this year is on the team that plays the team that just played Arkansas." - Andy Staples

Here is a link to the broadcast if you want to hear it.  If you are interested in a well-done podcast on college football, I recommend subscribing on itunes.

Go to the 18:02 mark on the broadcast "How Florida State could Collapse Under Its Legal Issues" to hear specifically about Arkansas.

https://soundcloud.com/the-audible
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

flagstaffhog

Thanks for sharing that, Future.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

redeye

Steward Mandel annoys the heck out of me, but it's always nice to hear Arkansas receive praise.  Knowing Mandel's history, he'll probably write something tomorrow that's in direct contrast with whatever he said today.

Hog N Bama

Thanks for the info.  I enjoy podcasts. Sports and educational

Vantage 8 dude

I can tell you that in listening and talking with several Tenny fans what was said in the podcast about our physical style of play is exactly what those Vols fans are most concerned about. They can envision our OL, backs and TEs just pounding away and wearing their defensive guys into the ground; and then our defense showing much the same dominating style we showed late last year just taking over and giving it to them on the other side. Personally I think it will be a very intriguing game.

flagstaffhog

Yep, I'm looking forward to the tenner game...

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!