Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT - Dez Bryant comes to terms with Cowboys right before deadline

Started by WizardofhOgZ, July 15, 2015, 02:27:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

wholehog92

Cowboys should have put in a payroll deduction clause for every time he whines.  He would owe them money at $1/incident.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

jry04

Too bad it won't really matter. This is the difference in being the 3 or 4 seed and losing in the 1st or 2nd round for the next few years, and finishing 8-8.

Dr. Starcs

jry04

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 15, 2015, 02:57:34 pm
^^^

Thanks Nostradamus.
No need to be sensitive. I see Cowboys fans all over social media acting like this is the key to winning a SB. The Cowboys will remain as the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC, at best.

WooPig90

Quote from: jry04 on July 15, 2015, 03:53:14 pm
No need to be sensitive. I see Cowboys fans all over social media acting like this is the key to winning a SB. The Cowboys will remain as the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC, at best.

Having him is huge, BUT the biggest thing towards a SB is the defensive guys that were acquired.

Sivad

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: jry04 on July 15, 2015, 03:53:14 pm

Says the guy that whines about lebron critics. Lol

They may not win one with him, but probably wouldn't without either. Defense is the key as someone else posted. And to be fair, they weren't that far off last year.