Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Media Guide

Started by 20hog11, July 11, 2015, 09:49:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

20hog11

Does anyone know where I can get a physical copy of the media guide when its released? I've seen PDF versions online of last years media guide. Just wondering how to get a hard copy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachSamPittman/status/619939697477849088

ricepig

Big Red or higher donor.

20hog11

Quote from: ricepig on July 11, 2015, 10:03:36 pm
Big Red or higher donor.

Do they sell them at the Hog Heaven store or anywhere else at all?

Hawgey-Davidson

Razorback Foundation sends them out at no charge. But......

JaketheSnake

WHY ISNT THE COVER TRETOLA WORKING THE HEISMAN POSE????

GuvHog

Quote from: ricepig on July 11, 2015, 10:03:36 pm
Big Red or higher donor.

That's what I don't understand. They could sell those to the fans over the internet and make a MASSIVE amount of money.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ricepig

Quote from: GuvHog on July 12, 2015, 02:28:50 pm
That's what I don't understand. They could sell those to the fans over the internet and make a MASSIVE amount of money.

Why pay when you get it with a $100 donation, or can view it on-line? And massive, doubtful.

Reservoir Hogs

Have these been mailed yet?  I dont recall getting mine, but have been on vacation for a while so I might have missed it.

GolfnHog

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on July 13, 2015, 09:50:26 am
Have these been mailed yet?  I dont recall getting mine, but have been on vacation for a while so I might have missed it.

I think they'll start mailing them in the very near future. I think last year I got the media guide about 3 weeks before the tickets arrived. Tickets usually are mailed out mid/August.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"