Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jamario Bell

Started by RebelW, July 09, 2015, 06:47:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

Anyone know if he's on campass yet, and if so what his weight is up to? I know they were excited about his physical presence that he brings to the table, but 227lbs is light.. Sure is built right for coach Herb to transform! Very long kid!

kaki

I believe it has been reported that all the recruits(football) are on campus.

Boardon Hamsay

As an athlete, he shouldn't have any issues finding campass or campus.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

RazorRed26

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: RebelW on July 09, 2015, 06:47:11 pm
Anyone know if he's on campass yet, and if so what his weight is up to? I know they were excited about his physical presence that he brings to the table, but 227lbs is light.. Sure is built right for coach Herb to transform! Very long kid!

It depends on which Recruiting/News Website that you go to but I agree with you:

Rivals/Yahoo: 250lbs

Espn: 228lbs

24/7: 225lbs

Hudl: 228lbs

Scout: 235lbs

Arkansasrazorbacks.com: 225lbs

Arkansas Demgaz: 255lbs (article was published July 8, 2015)

From the article written by Troy Schulte and sourced below:

"These days Bell can be found in a place he had little time for previously -- the weight room. Bell didn't participate much in offseason football workouts because he always went straight to basketball following the completion of the football season and then it was off to track and field in the spring.

Now he is in the weight room daily. Bell said he is working on his upper body but that he doesn't have target weight.

"I'm just going to work and wherever I get to is where I'm supposed to be," he said."

Jamario Bell was a Summer Addition and in Herb's transformation Program now. I am sure we will get some definitive news and pics on his development soon. I have heard from interviews and radio shows where he should really blow up under Coach Herb's Guidance since this is the first time that he is really focussed on weightlifting/food regime instead of other sports.

Sources:
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/jul/08/for-whom-bell-toils-20150708/?latest

http://www.scout.com/player/182054-jamario-bell/news

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1688173/jamario-bell

http://247sports.com/Player/Jamario-Bell-27302

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/188130/jamario-bell

http://sports.yahoo.com/fau/football/recruiting/player-Jamario-Bell-152098

If anyone has better/latest info, I can't wait to hear/read it.

Cheers!

Wooo Pig!! :razorback:

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on July 10, 2015, 12:20:38 am
It depends on which Recruiting/News Website that you go to but I agree with you:

"These days Bell can be found in a place he had little time for previously -- the weight room. Bell didn't participate much in offseason football workouts because he always went straight to basketball following the completion of the football season and then it was off to track and field in the spring.

Now he is in the weight room daily. Bell said he is working on his upper body but that he doesn't have target weight.

"I'm just going to work and wherever I get to is where I'm supposed to be," he said."

Jamario Bell was a Summer Addition and in Herb's transformation Program now. I am sure we will get some definitive news and pics on his development soon. I have heard from interviews and radio shows where he should really blow up under Coach Herb's Guidance since this is the first time that he is really focussed on weightlifting/food regime instead of other sports.

Sources:
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/jul/08/for-whom-bell-toils-20150708/?latest

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/188130/jamario-bell

Cheers!

At 6'5'' he might be better off playing the LB position ala' the ''Stork''.

At DE, sounds like he's got a redshirt year ahead of him for physical development.

Oh well, that would give him an additional year for campass.

;)
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

wholehog92

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on July 09, 2015, 08:55:20 pm

I laughed because I was going to type essentially the same thing when I seen the title, but I knew I would be too late before I even clicked the thread.  I would have preferred another s on campus just for symmetry of course.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Piggage

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on July 09, 2015, 08:55:20 pm

No need to make fun of him for this typo. We should be a little more campassionate.

AugustaHog

I really have forgotten about Bell and Dean in this class because we were able to get a peek at how good Hjalte and Ledbetter looked in the spring.  If Bell has some big-time summer success with Herb, he may be able to push his nose into some playing time this year.  He's such a freak athlete, I can only imagine how he's going to feel by adding 30-40 lbs.  It will be like getting a new toy. 

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: RebelW on July 09, 2015, 06:47:11 pm

From Wholehogsports.

These days Bell can be found in a place he had little time for previously -- the weight room. Bell didn't participate much in offseason football workouts because he always went straight to basketball following the completion of the football season and then it was off to track and field in the spring.
"I'm just going to work and wherever I get to is where I'm supposed to be," he said.
Bell will have to figure out his place among a group of defensive ends that lost only Trey Flowers from last season's team. Junior JaMichael Winston started 12 games last year and leads a group that includes Mitchell Loewen, Brandon Lewis, Deatrich Wise and Tevin Beanum.
To crack that rotation, Bell said he'll rely on what worked for him and so many others at Junction City.
"My thought is just to come in and do everything my coaches tell me to do," he said. "I'll work hard in the weight room and see where it goes after that."
Sports on 07/08/2015

RazorWhacker

I got that once from sitting on a rock too close to the camp fire.

Southern Hogspitality

I heard he gets on campass 10 - 12 times a week.

ChiTown27

Quote from: AugustaHog on July 10, 2015, 09:02:59 am
I really have forgotten about Bell and Dean in this class because we were able to get a peek at how good Hjalte and Ledbetter looked in the spring.  If Bell has some big-time summer success with Herb, he may be able to push his nose into some playing time this year.  He's such a freak athlete, I can only imagine how he's going to feel by adding 30-40 lbs.  It will be like getting a new toy.

JBell is my pick for surprise stud of this class. He's destined to be a Carlos Hall-type freak!
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Piggage on July 10, 2015, 08:49:39 am
No need to make fun of him for this typo. We should be a little more campassionate.

I got no campasshun when I lost my cumpuss on a camping trip..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on July 10, 2015, 09:11:19 am
From Wholehogsports.

These days Bell can be found in a place he had little time for previously -- the weight room. Bell didn't participate much in offseason football workouts because he always went straight to basketball following the completion of the football season and then it was off to track and field in the spring.
"I'm just going to work and wherever I get to is where I'm supposed to be," he said.
Bell will have to figure out his place among a group of defensive ends that lost only Trey Flowers from last season's team. Junior JaMichael Winston started 12 games last year and leads a group that includes Mitchell Loewen, Brandon Lewis, Deatrich Wise and Tevin Beanum.
To crack that rotation, Bell said he'll rely on what worked for him and so many others at Junction City.
"My thought is just to come in and do everything my coaches tell me to do," he said. "I'll work hard in the weight room and see where it goes after that."
Sports on 07/08/2015

Kid has a Forrest Gump type of attitude... I like it..!
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Southern Hogspitality on July 10, 2015, 09:54:34 am
I heard he gets on campass 10 - 12 times a week.

Classic!

Quote from: RazorWhacker on July 10, 2015, 09:13:03 am
I got that once from sitting on a rock too close to the camp fire.

Hopefully you weren't embareassed at the time.

Quote from: Piggage on July 10, 2015, 08:49:39 am

I assure the board my assertion was campassionate and I concur that we all should amass more assiduous associations, especially when it's associated with campass and campus. I think that's even assembled in the bro code. ;D

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

HogInFlorida

Bell is a freak. He made the SC Top 10 as a junior for breaking a backboard on a dunk. I can't wait to see what he can do at DE with some weight on him. I think he'll be our best DE in a while. He's both bigger and more athletic than Flowers. Obviously he's nowhere near as strong or technically sound as Flowers but he's got time.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

RazorWhacker

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on July 10, 2015, 11:11:33 am
Classic!

I assure the board my assertion was campassionate and I concur that we all should amass more assiduous associations, especially when it's associated with campass and campus. I think that's even assembled in the bro code. ;D

No, I had my shorts on.

My girlfriend was, though when she got campuss...

KlubhouseKonnected

One thing to remember about getting on campass is that it is usually F ' ing in-tents.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

RebelW

I apologize when I misspell words. I've had problems with it all my life. My head was injured as a child Ina car accident at 3 years old. Still have a scar on my eye from it. Please re y and look over it the best you can if it is possible. Again I apologize.

pigture perfect

Naw, RebelW. It's cool. Kind of fun to have fun with grammatical gymnasstics.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DEVIL DOG HOG

RebelW, I can't spell either.  Thank goodness for spell check.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on July 11, 2015, 10:31:15 am
RebelW, I can't spell either. Thank goodness for spell check.
[/b][/u]
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on July 10, 2015, 12:20:38 am

Sources:

Cheers!

God, I love a professional, well-sourced reply.

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on July 10, 2015, 11:11:33 am
Classic!

*what is that whistling i hear as i read this report?*
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogInFlorida on July 10, 2015, 11:17:13 am
Bell is a freak. He made the SC Top 10 as a junior for breaking a backboard on a dunk. I can't wait to see what he can do at DE with some weight on him. I think he'll be our best DE in a while. He's both bigger and more athletic than Flowers. Obviously he's nowhere near as strong or technically sound as Flowers but he's got time.
Yet.
Physically Flowers can't compare ( at this stage). Will Bell have Flowers-sized heart? Don't remember too many who cared more than Senior-Captain-(2015) Flowers.

But, yeah, Ledbetter, Froholdt, Bell, Capps, Agim are absolutely freakishly athletic for D-lineman! But then there's STILL Taiwan  Johnson and Bijhon Jackson and Guidry and tj smith and lewis and hodge and hall and dean and beanum and brown and winston and wise and my man, armon watts! So many strong and tough guys coming at you it just messes you up !
Personally, I see Cantrell as a possible TERROR  on the edge as a pass rusher in the NFL and we don't even really need the kid.

Add to that the Transformer effect, the Robb Smith effect, and the BB uncommon heart n grit identity like Flowers personified and by God that's the foundation of an all-time great Razorback Defense Line.
#woopig
@Slackaveli

cpohog

Remember when we signed a 6'6" 215lb Wide Rcvr by the name of Jamaal Anderson?
A couple of years later and 60 pounds of mass he became a pretty good DE.

Jamario Bell adds 50 pounds and I hope we see the same results as we did back then!!

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: RebelW on July 10, 2015, 07:42:00 pm
I apologize when I misspell words. I've had problems with it all my life. My head was injured as a child Ina car accident at 3 years old. Still have a scar on my eye from it. Please re y and look over it the best you can if it is possible. Again I apologize.
No worries, just keep on posting and doing your thing.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: BBsTheMan on July 12, 2015, 12:48:50 am
No worries, just keep on posting and doing your thing.

Most definitely! Take care Rebel.

Wooo Pig!!  :razorback:

hawgmasta

I don't think Bell will crack the rotation quite yet this year just because or our solid depth. Even with our depth though he's probably the most explosive athletically of all our Dlineman so I'm expecting great things. :razorback:

HogMantheIntruder

Come on man.  That typo is what has made this thread!  ZERO reason to apologize.  People are gonna rib you on this board. Don't take it personally; it's usually all in good fun.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Poppa Tart on July 13, 2015, 11:46:01 am
Come on man.  That typo is what has made this thread!  ZERO reason to apologize.  People are gonna rib you on this board. Don't take it personally; it's usually all in good fun.

You mean y'all actually like Robert Shields..?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I know it's an older and joked out thread, but "come on man!"..!?

I did this...

And no body did this...

Makes me do this...

ICEman

Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampsass (Swampers)!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

MissippHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 13, 2015, 12:26:53 pm
You mean y'all actually like Robert Shields..?
Who. Is. Robert. Shields?

Boardon Hamsay

No apologies needed for your end.  We all have typos from time to time and we all need a few laughs from time to time. It's all in good fun. Keep doing what you're doing, brother! WPS!
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: MissippHog on July 13, 2015, 02:52:05 pm
Who. Is. Robert. Shields?

Nice try, but it's too late... I'm still pouting...

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 13, 2015, 01:28:10 pm
I know it's an older and joked out thread, but "come on man!"..!?

I did this...

And no body did this...

Makes me do this...

I know that feel bro.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

MissippHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 14, 2015, 02:20:55 pm
Nice try, but it's too late... I'm still pouting...
Haha, suck it up buttercup  ;D