Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bring in Travis Ford!! (ex-MU, UK, SLU lean)

Started by rayzrmac, January 11, 2010, 09:19:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rayzrmac

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Danny J

I think we need a coach who has been to the big dance and at least made it to the sweet 16. Someone who can really recruit the arkansas and surrounding areas.

SemperHawg

Who did Travis Ford play college ball for?

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Hot_Town_Hog

I understand everyone's pain, trust me. But everytime a coach is winning on TV, that should be our coach. Hope that is not the process used to identify our next coach, if we in fact make a change. Just chill and things will work out one way or the other very soon.

3kgthog

Heck, I'd rather us just bring Corliss in after this season. At least if he sucks it'll be a Razorback doing the sucking and not a UK Wildcat. He'd be cheap while doing it, too. Geez, that sounds bad now that I re-read it.

SemperHawg

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 11, 2010, 10:02:59 pm
Heck, I'd rather us just bring Corliss in after this season. At least if he sucks it'll be a Razorback doing the sucking and not a UK Wildcat. He'd be cheap while doing it, too. Geez, that sounds bad now that I re-read it.
+1

I don't like the Kentucky guy we have now, why would we go get another one?!?!?!?

razorhead94

Oklahoma state is on the decline.  Mark it down

Marshfieldhog

razorhead94

Anybody watching this game.  Bobby knight is killing me with all his talking

chiefsfan

Ford wouldnt touch Arkansas with a 10 foot long pole  not after they fired his former teamate
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

GuvHog

Quote from: razorhead94 on January 11, 2010, 10:05:29 pm
Oklahoma state is on the decline.  Mark it down

They've been declining since Eddie Sutton retired.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The Boar War

Quote from: razorhead94 on January 11, 2010, 10:11:50 pm
Anybody watching this game.  Bobby knight is killing me with all his talking

It seems like Bobby Knight is trying to prove to people that he knows whats going to happen next in the game.  Its nice the first couple of times you hear it but his predictions get old after a while.  I think everyone understands he's a hall of fame coach.

dsims2k3

Quote from: SemperHawg on January 11, 2010, 10:05:26 pm
+1

I don't like the Kentucky guy we have now, why would we go get another one?!?!?!?

Had Pelphrey been winning, we would be coaching  at Kentucky anyway likely.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

The Boar War

Quote from: dsims2k3 on January 11, 2010, 10:44:38 pm
Had Pelphrey been winning, we would be coaching  at Kentucky anyway likely.

We???

Hootiethehog

Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

tahlahog

The coach from Tulsa (woejekousekie- who knows how to spell it)  would be a better idea they beat osu this year, he is a good coach.

Genuine Mahawgony

Umm...I don't think it works that way...We can't just run out and pick coaches like Matthew McConaughey picks up women at a Austin TX bar.   This isn't 1995. 

If T Boone wants Travis Ford at OSU, we're not going to get him for a reasonable amount of money.  For Calipari money, sure.  But not for Travis Ford money.

Biggus Piggus

Travis Ford did a great job in the OU game.
[CENSORED]!