Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's a microwave world

Started by #1Fan, November 09, 2017, 03:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghearted

So 5 years = microwave time? Wonder what a full on cook time looks like to him.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

The Hawg Marshal

Ex-Trumpet

Really large potatoes take a lot longer to cook before they explode.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

10thPlanet

_Hamlet_

Total defense, 422 yards a game. That is hot.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

SooieGeneris

The next time Bert's meal is late at a restaurant, the waiter or waitress should just say: "I get it, it's a microwave world, coach, but these things take time!"

I wonder what the reaction would be, especially if his food hasn't been brought in 5 hours, let alone 5 years...

Riddle me that Bertman!
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

Dwight_K_Shrute

When you are waiting for a Hot Pocket 2 minutes can seem like an eternity.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

farmhawg

Quote from: SooieGeneris on November 09, 2017, 04:37:46 pm
The next time Bert's meal is late at a restaurant, the waiter or waitress should just say: "I get it, it's a microwave world, coach, but these things take time!"

I wonder what the reaction would be, especially if his food hasn't been brought in 5 hours, let alone 5 years...

Riddle me that Bertman!
I don't have to wonder about the look on his face.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 09, 2017, 04:40:53 pm

Maybe this explains some of our clock management issues.

Grag T

Not at all surprising that he would use an analogy with food
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

greasy_corner

Quote from: hoghearted on November 09, 2017, 03:34:02 pm
So 5 years = microwave time? Wonder what a full on cook time looks like to him.

Cochon De Lait....he'll see it this Saturday.  A full on ass whopping.

twistitup

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 09, 2017, 04:40:53 pm

Then said hot pocket is hot enough to melt lead around the edges and still ice age frozen enough in the middle to preserve a mammoth.

I did though come up with the idea for the Frito Pie hot pocket so that's a plus for hot pockets....
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

hawgon

Sounds like his microwave works about as well as everything else he tries.

twistitup

31to6

Quote from: #1Fan on November 09, 2017, 03:31:39 pm
"I get it. It's a microwave world," he said. "Everybody wants things now."

He really doesn't get it.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/lsu/2017/11/09/arkansas-coach-struggling-match-times-wisconsin-lafayette-qb-kelley-may-play-lsu/848476001/
I am pretty fed up with his "outside world" talk.

Look, A-hole, the support of the "outside world" is the ONLY reason you get paid millions to coach a bunch of guys playing a game.

The
Only
Reason

twistitup

My stomach is growling...

Do you think CBB has a microwave next to his desk?

farmhawg

Nope, he has a chute from the ceiling that drops McDonald's cheeseburgers every 5 minutes.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

twistitup

Quote from: farmhawg on November 10, 2017, 08:55:45 am
Nope, he has a chute from the ceiling that drops McDonald's cheeseburgers every 5 minutes.

If's its those dollar cheeseburgers...that chute better drop 10 at a time

farmhawg

That's why he's been pissy at the press.....
From theflyinghog

theFlyingHog

Quote from: farmhawg on November 10, 2017, 09:02:20 am
That's why he's been pissy at the press.....
I figured he stubbed his toe on the podium in his flip flops

farmhawg

He can't feel his toes, too much pressure.
From theflyinghog

hawgon

I figured it was because his eyes appear to be fattening shut.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

twistitup

Flip flops. Pork rinds, microwave, a Snuggie, rich....dude's got the life

SDZ_Hog

4.4 million reasons why it is a microwave world.  Come on down to 2million if you want a crockpot world.

BearsBisonsBoars

No. We've received a microwave product on a bbq timetable.