Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My final thoughts.....

Started by SPAL, June 05, 2017, 10:05:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorcineSublime

Thanks to all of you who make this forum special. I concur that while I love Hog FB, there is a special place in my heart for the Omahogs. I will be one of the ones rolling in in January and honestly will stop in occasionally before. To get the team fired up and running for 2018. WPS!
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

tophawg19

Well the season has been laid to rest . Anyone With good insight willing to start a thread and kind of project next season . I know it's early and before the draft but it does keep Baseball alive for a while longer .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

BroyledNutts

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 01, 2018, 12:16:32 pm
Thanks for the laugh

I could really use a laugh today ... explain the humor there so I can laugh too ...

Knot2brite

Quote from: BroyledNutts on February 01, 2018, 01:55:36 pm
I could really use a laugh today ... explain the humor there so I can laugh too ...

Probably a attempt to start some of the same stuff here that is prevalent in MMQB and Jump Ball....let's see how far that goes here
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

SPAL

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 01, 2018, 03:17:59 pm
Probably a attempt to start some of the same stuff here that is prevalent in MMQB and Jump Ball....let's see how far that goes here

An hour longer than it will if he shows up during the season

BroyledNutts

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 01, 2018, 04:46:48 pm
An hour longer than it will if he shows up during the season

+1000

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 01, 2018, 03:17:59 pm

Exactly what I thought it was ... that won't float here ...

Springfield_MO_Razorback

It is honestly refreshing to read through this thread again. It seems like yesterday Spal started this post and here we are now. Only two weeks remain until we are calling those hogs at Baum. Cheers to everyone on here for the start of what should be a very special season. Hopefully at the end of it all Spal's season finale post will have Omaha included!  ;)

I wish everyone safe travels this season!

WPS!

SPAL

After reading this again....I remember how passionate we all are about the baseball hogs.

Looking forward to this season.

El Duderino

Hog baseball is definitely something special.  I look forward to enjoying what should be a great season with the posters of EI

SPAL

Quote from: El Duderino on February 05, 2018, 12:49:50 pm
Hog baseball is definitely something special.  I look forward to enjoying what should be a great season with the posters of EI

Haven't seen you around before. Glad to have ya. I'm guessing you've been a lurker that decided to post?

El Duderino

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 05, 2018, 12:54:36 pm
Haven't seen you around before. Glad to have ya. I'm guessing you've been a lurker that decided to post?

Exactly.  Been reading Hogville for years but I don't post much in MMQB or JB because of some of the junk you see in those forums.  No junk in EI. Just baseball.  Good baseball

hog.goblin

Quote from: El Duderino on February 06, 2018, 07:41:01 am
Exactly.  Been reading Hogville for years but I don't post much in MMQB or JB because of some of the junk you see in those forums.  No junk in EI. Just baseball.  Good baseball

Well said dude