Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 54 THREAD: Arkansas(26-27,7-21 SEC)at #3 Mississippi St (38-14-1,19-9 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 20, 2016, 02:51:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Maddhog on May 20, 2016, 09:36:16 pm
Bernal  -  Takes strike three to end the game.

12 losses in a row is a school record.

Season will end tomorrow, hope they can manage a win.

GO HOGS!
Tough year, but we will be back! Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Thanks Madd

The final game of the year for the Hogs will be Televised on the SEC Network starting at 5:00pm tomorrow.

Razorbacks#1

Thanks Maddhog and ARKANSAS for the effort, and will see you all tomorrow.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

WilsonHog

Quote from: Maddhog on May 20, 2016, 09:36:16 pm
Bernal  -  Takes strike three to end the game.

12 losses in a row is a school record.

Season will end tomorrow, hope they can manage a win.

GO HOGS!

It is difficult at any competitive level of baseball - high school, college, or professional - to go on a twelve-game skid.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: WilsonHog on May 20, 2016, 09:39:02 pm
It is difficult at any competitive level of baseball - high school, college, or professional - to go on a twelve-game skid.
Not so much this year. I predict gang busters next year. Go HOGS! Hope to see everyone tomorrow!

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on May 20, 2016, 09:38:22 pm
Thanks Madd

The final game of the year for the Hogs will be Televised on the SEC Network starting at 5:00pm tomorrow.
Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on May 20, 2016, 09:39:00 pm
Thanks Maddhog and ARKANSAS for the effort, and will see you all tomorrow.

My pleasure, guys, and thank you also.   #WPS
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Maddhog

Quote from: WilsonHog on May 20, 2016, 09:39:02 pm

It has been painful. 

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: Maddhog on May 20, 2016, 09:43:06 pm
It has been painful. 
Painful for the fans, but even more so for these young men.  I feel for them each time there is an error committed....and the game slips away because of the error. 

Maddhog

Quote from: ROBLYNNM on May 20, 2016, 09:48:11 pm
Painful for the fans, but even more so for these young men.  I feel for them each time there is an error committed....and the game slips away because of the error. 

I agree, much more painful for the team and coaches.

WilsonHog

Quote from: ROBLYNNM on May 20, 2016, 09:48:11 pm

No doubt. Entertainment for me; an interest to pass the time. Players and coaches have skin in the game.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

BOX SCORE:
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Arkansas-Mississippi-State-Game-2-Box-5.20.16.pdf

RECAP: Strong Pitching Not Enough For Razorbacks
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/strong-pitching-not-enough-for-razorbacks/

STARKVILLE, Miss. – The Arkansas pitching staff kept No. 3 Mississippi State in check for the majority of the game Friday night at Dudy-Noble Field, but it wasn't enough as the Razorbacks dropped the second game of their final SEC series, 5-1, to the Bulldogs.

I expected this team to have 10 more wins and 10 less losses than what happened.  I still believe there was more talent on this team than showed up.  Anyway, we can all shout the typical Arkansas famous words in Football, Basketball and now Baseball, "WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR."