Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 29 Thread: ARKANSAS (14-14, 3-6 SEC) vs. AUBURN (18-11, 3-6 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 03, 2015, 01:11:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 03, 2015, 06:46:31 pm
Eagan safety squueze on but takes it back for ball 1

1-0 cracks to the gap , rolls all the way to the wall for a 2 run scoring DOUBLE

hogs lead 2-0

Still no out
:)
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

SPAL

Serrano up shows bunt and fouls it away

0&1 pitch is out for a ball

1-1 fouled off for strike 2

1-2 pitch swings and misses fir the out

SPAL

AB up now with an out

Looks at strike 1

0-1 in for a strike

0&2 poked foul

Popped it up out of play behind the plate

Still 0-2 misses low

1-2 squibbed to 2nd fir the out, runner advances to 3rd...

2 out runner on 3rd

SPAL

C-span swings and misses

0-1 outside

1-1 takes strike 2

1&2 pitch fouls it away

1-2 pitch gets to the backstop, bounces right to him and he is able to tag Eagan fot the out at home..

2 runs on 2 hits none left

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9       R   H   E   LOB
HOGS      0   0   2                                    2   3   0     1
Auburn     0   0                                        0   1   0     2

yraciv

Two runs! That more than Trey usually gets, so hopefully he can run with it.

TikiHog

SPAL

Murphy misses for ball 1

Outside 2-0

Swings and misses 2-1

3-1 now drops just foul over 3rd

Full count Hit up the box for the base hit

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

Grey pops it foul

Strike taken

0-2 count now fouls it off

Grounds to short, low throw, Eagan scoops but pulls his foot off. Safe at first

Runners at 1st and 2nd 1 out

SPAL

Strike 1 fouled away

0-1 in there for a strike

0-2 popped foul

Fouled it away

Remains 0-2 away for a ball

1-2 count fouled a way again
Hit up the box into center, Logan scores from 2nd runner moves to 3rd Fromm 1sr

4-2 Tigers

Still 1 out

SPAL

Grounds to Nomura who throws to 1st for the out. Cantbturn the double play, run scores from 3rd...

5-2 Tigers

TikiHog

we wont make the postseason if Killean doesn't get out of his funk

rhog1

This has been about as bad of an inning as I have ever seen Killean have.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

SPAL

Starts with a strike

Misses for a ball

In for strike 2 to stay alive

Chopped to Wernes and the 5-3 putout finally ends the inning

5-2 after 3

Fouls it away

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOGS      0   0   2                                    2   3   1     1
Auburn    0   0   5                                    5   6   0     3

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PoconoHog on April 03, 2015, 07:19:31 pm
Spanberger, Spoon and Nomura due up for Hogs in top of 4th
Bring us a win Pocono. Go Razorbacks!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

Clearly didn't have my best stuff as Pocono comes in for relief. Let's hope he can get us back in it

lookawayquick

Bernal is better suited to play 2b.  Need McAfee's steady glove in the day to day lineup.

PoconoHog

Spanberger K's swinging....ball bounces off plate....safe at 1st on K..wild pitch
Man on 1st    0 outs    Spoon to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

PoconoHog

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 03, 2015, 07:20:46 pm
Clearly didn't have my best stuff as Pocono comes in for relief. Let's hope he can get us back in it
Been there as well my friend, on numerous occasions, and I suck at PBP, at least you, uca, Arkansas and Pocono bring us a coherent PBP. Go HOGS!

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 03, 2015, 07:20:46 pm
Thanks again, SPAL

Can someone take half inning line scores?

PoconoHog

Nomura ground ball to 2nd...out at 1st to end the inning
Heading to bottom of 4th
Tigers lead 5 - 2

PoconoHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOGS      0   0   2   0                               2   3   1     1
Auburn    0   0   5                                    5   6   0     3

TikiHog

PoconoHog

PorcineSublime

Quote from: PoconoHog on April 03, 2015, 07:23:47 pm
Nomura ground ball to 2nd...out at 1st to end the inning
Heading to bottom of 4th
Tigers lead 5 - 2
Wow, the online stream is about two minutes behind. Thanks for the PBP
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

PoconoHog

Next batter Grier...works the count full...then grounds out to SS
2 outs

ucahogfan

Quote from: TikiHog on April 03, 2015, 07:25:33 pm
how hard did Killean throw last year??? anybody remember
88-90.  Topped out 92-93.  What set him apart was his control with all of his pitches which have been lacking the last couple of weeks.  Could he still not be 100%?

PoconoHog

Next batter Haecker...flys out to CF to end the inning...
Heading to top of 5th
Tigers lead 5 - 2

PoconoHog

TikiHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOGS      0   0   2   0                               2   3   1     1
Auburn    0   0   5   0                               5   6   0     3

PorkRyan

Quote from: ucahogfan on April 03, 2015, 07:28:36 pm
88-90.  Topped out 92-93.  What set him apart was his control with all of his pitches which have been lacking the last couple of weeks.  Could he still not be 100%?

Looked up his Team USA stuff on BA and your numbers are right on the money.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: ucahogfan on April 03, 2015, 07:28:36 pm
uca, can you pick up the line score for ARKANSAS?

THUNDER!

PorkRyan

ucahogfan

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 03, 2015, 07:31:11 pm
uca, can you pick up the line score for ARKANSAS?
Got some things to get done.  I'll poke my head in and out, but I don't think I can do the line score.

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Well, if Killian can hang in there and give us some innings, it would certainly help for the rest of the weekend.

And, this game is not over....

PoconoHog

Bernal base hit to LF...
Man on 1st    1 out    Gosser to the plate