Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 29 Thread: ARKANSAS (14-14, 3-6 SEC) vs. AUBURN (18-11, 3-6 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 03, 2015, 01:11:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: ucahogfan on April 03, 2015, 07:32:34 pm
Got some things to get done.  I'll poke my head in and out, but I don't think I can do the line score.
Roger that, my grandson is determined to ensure he receives more attention than the Razorbacks tonight. If anyone can jump in and help with the line score, it would be greatly appreciated
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Gosser works the count full...then flys out to RF..
2 outs   Man on 1st   Eagan to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

Eagan grounds out to 2nd to end the inning...
Heading to bottom of 5th
Tigers lead 5 - 2
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E   LOB
HOGS      0   0   2   0   0                          2   4   1     2
Auburn    0   0   5   0                               5   6   0     3

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

Next batter Gray...base hit to right center....double
Men on 2nd and 3rd    1 out

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Next batter Nulph...ground ball to Killian....force out at home
2 outs    Bases loaded

PoconoHog

Next batter Schaffer...pops out to Eagan in foul ground to end the inning...
Heading to top of 6th
Tigers lead 5 - 2

PoconoHog

Serrano, Benintendi and Spanberger due up for Hogs in top of 6th

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOGS      0   0   2   0   0                          2   4   1     2
Auburn    0   0   5   0   0                          5   8   0     6

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PorkRyan

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Spoon base hit to LF...
Man on 1st    1 out    Nomura to the plate

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Nomura ground ball to pitcher...out at 1st
2 outs   Man on 2nd    Wernes to the plate

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Have no ideal how to spell new pitchers name....
Wingingter (sp?)

PorkRyan

I'd hate to see what Nomuras average is with RISP over the last 10-15 games. I bet it's under .100

TikiHog

bulldog04

Is it me or has it been a while since Nomura has had a solid base hit ?

PoconoHog

Wernes base hit up the middle....run scores
Game tied 5 - 5
Man on 1st    2 outs    Bernal to the plate

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

Bernal base hit to LF....run scores
HOGS lead 6 - 5
Man on 1st   2 outs    Gosser to the plate

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PorkRyan

Quote from: bulldog04 on April 03, 2015, 08:05:52 pm
Is it me or has it been a while since Nomura has had a solid base hit ?

It's not just you.  Seems like every tine he comes up there are runners all over the bases and he never gets a hit.

PorkRyan

PoconoHog

Bernal caught stealing to end the inning...
Heading to bottom of 6th
HOGS lead 6 - 5

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOGS      0   0   2   0   0   4                     6   9   1     2

trippigs

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: PorkRyan on April 03, 2015, 08:05:09 pm
I'd hate to see what Nomuras average is with RISP over the last 10-15 games. I bet it's under .100

And what usually happens when a guy is struggling?......every time he comes up seems there are men on base everywhere! Hopefully he comes out of it sooner than later!

PoconoHog

McAfee to SS for Hogs...Bernal moves to 2nd...Nomura out of game

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 03, 2015, 08:10:40 pm
HOGS      0   0   2   0   0   4                     6   9   1     2
Thanks for hanging in there ARKANSAS, greatly appreciated

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

PorkRyan

ucahogfan

Quote from: TikiHog on April 03, 2015, 08:05:25 pm
hope Benetendi comes back next year
Me too.  I really think he does come back.  He is only a sophomore and really isn't the ideal build for scouts at only 5-10.  Benintendi is having a monster year and is on track for a 15 HR/20 SB season which I bet no one would have expected coming into the season.

PoconoHog

Phillips is warmed up in the Hog pin...ready to go if needed

PoconoHog