Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beating Ole Miss was huge.

Started by logic, January 02, 2018, 01:12:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

logic

Considering the transfers and who graduated, in my opinion their talent level it at or near the bottom of the SEC. Nevertheless, the Lady Razorbacks have exceeded my expectations. I would be satisfied if we win 4 SEC games.  However, with coach Mike Neighbors, we might do better.  I expect Mississippi State to win Thursday.  I don't expect it, but I have hope that the Lady Razorbacks will beat Alabama Sunday.

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: logic on January 02, 2018, 01:12:48 am
Considering the transfers and who graduated, in my opinion their talent level it at or near the bottom of the SEC. Nevertheless, the Lady Razorbacks have exceeded my expectations. I would be satisfied if we win 4 SEC games.  However, with coach Mike Neighbors, we might do better.  I expect Mississippi State to win Thursday.  I don't expect it, but I have hope that the Lady Razorbacks will beat Alabama Sunday.
Mississippi State should not be close with their center - we have no way to handle her.  We will need all three centers because we will get a lot of fouls in the post.  I expect us to beat Alabama.  We beat them last year at Alabama without JJ playing.

psycHOGlogist

I think Alabama will be a tough game, but winnable. Coach Curry has them improving a bit, but I'm hoping we get a nice home-court edge.