Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 08:15:53 pm

Does Gus drink?

Started by mj4president, November 22, 2017, 09:29:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

It's been widely suspected that Bret like to drink a few too many suds and possibly impacted his ability to function and coach.

Does Gus drink?
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Großer Kriegschwein

I'm gonna say no.

Doesn't strike me as a drinker.
This is my non-signature signature.

SPAL

I doubt he gets his hydration from intravenous therapy 24/7, so, I'm gonna say yes he drinks.

PigPusher

November 22, 2017, 09:31:45 pm #3 Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:44:51 pm by PigPusher
Quote from: mj4president on November 22, 2017, 09:29:06 pm
It's been widely suspected that Bret like to drink a few too many suds and possibly impacted his ability to function and coach.

Does Gus drink?
Do you? Why would you ask a question like that? Very obvious you do not know much about  him. He was the TU coach here in Tulsa and my wife came to know his wife pretty well. A group of girls were over at their house a few times. For that matter, through extension, we became somewhat knowledgeable about Coach Malzahn. Humorously, his wife even signed one of his book copies for me as he was too busy at the time with getting recruiting completed . She had a real laugh over that one.

All I can say is rest easy and let's don't spread rumors about the man as he deserves our respect every bit as much as his wife respects him. She should know.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

TDHawgs

Bad example: Bear Bryant drank all the time, and all he did was win.

TX HOG

I see him as "a" glass of wine guy. I'm not sure I've ever had just 1 glass of wine

menehune

Not a Gus fan, but this is irrelevant!

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

PorkRinds

Gus seems more like a meth head.

The Kig

Quote from: PigPusher on November 22, 2017, 09:31:45 pm
All I can say is rest easy and let's don't spread rumors about the man as he deserves our respect every bit as much as his wife respects him. She should know.

Dafaq does that even mean?  Even if his wife wasn't already known as a certifiable nutjob, why would it matter one iota?  Quite possibly one of the worst position defenses since the 2016 -2018 Hog Defenses.
Poker Porker

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: mj4president on November 22, 2017, 09:29:06 pm

Does Gus drink?

Only when Armani Ronnie is not in the room..........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hamsam

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 22, 2017, 09:31:12 pm
I doubt he gets his hydration from intravenous therapy 24/7, so, I'm gonna say yes he drinks.

Nice! +1 if I could!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008