Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Give this a Read

Started by WilsonHog, September 19, 2017, 07:46:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

grayhawg

Quote from: ricepig on September 20, 2017, 01:18:23 pm
Well, I hope they hire Abby Scuito, I hear she's the best forensic scientist.......
That means they have to hire Leroy Jethro Gibbs, I hear she won't work for anyone else.

ricepig

Quote from: hawgon on September 20, 2017, 01:19:44 pm
What kind of math are you using?  Long term leases are guaranteed cash flow. 

Of course they are, I'm telling you that the people to whom they are marketing them to aren't interested in long term. I was agreeing with you. Several have long term commitments, some don't.

IronHog

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 19, 2017, 07:46:16 pm
Guy makes some interesting points.

http://hitthatline.com/bielema-long-facing-first-crossroads-of-season-saturday/

Translation:  UA still may not be able to support all home games on campus......
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

ricepig

Quote from: hawgon on September 20, 2017, 01:26:41 pm
If there was any area for concern audit wise, I suspect it would revolve around what representations were made about demand for suites and boxes when funding for the project was secured. 

That sort of stuff can be fairly nit picky.  For instance the guy who says that he makes a $100k on the credit card application when his tax return says he makes $75k has technically committed bank fraud.

I don't think that makes a hill of beans, they stated that all of the current suites were leased and had a waiting list of X amount, and that 98% of club seats sell every year. Now, to be on that list didn't mean you would 100% take one, just said you were on the list, haha. The expansion is to be paid of with "athletic department revenue".

hawgon

Quote from: ricepig on September 20, 2017, 01:54:18 pm
I don't think that makes a hill of beans, they stated that all of the current suites were leased and had a waiting list of X amount, and that 98% of club seats sell every year. Now, to be on that list didn't mean you would 100% take one, just said you were on the list, haha. The expansion is to be paid of with "athletic department revenue".

It may not as long as there are no problems with the list.