Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When we win this . . .NEVERMIND!

Started by Brand X Hog Fan, November 23, 2012, 04:33:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand X Hog Fan

November 23, 2012, 04:33:38 pm Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:44:39 pm by Brand X Hog Fan
and the players carry JLS off the field on their shoulders, I hope we can all respect the feelings of the players and thank JLS for doing his best. This will be one of the most epic wins in our SEC history, or you might say, just another game between Arkansas and LSU.

Smite away.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Tim Harris

This FG should help. JLS chipping away!

Chollo

Great call to go for 3 by JLS

Brand X Hog Fan

Oh my what a Nutt-like call. Rutgers beat us in their biggest game of the year to that point by going for it on every 4th down inside our 40 and some that were farther out. C'mon coaches. grow a set. We had them on the ropes! In reference to my OP, if we lose, feel free to slam JLS all ya want after that call. >:(
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: Brand X Hog Fan on November 23, 2012, 04:33:38 pm
and the players carry JLS off the field on their shoulders, I hope we can all respect the feelings of the players and thank JLS for doing his best. This will be one of the most epic wins in our SEC history, or you might say, just another game between Arkansas and LSU.

Smite away.
Only if John L wasn't on sidelines!!

Brand X Hog Fan

Has JLS left town yet? Those kids did everything they could to win that game. The beat LSU all up and down the field and his boneheaded calls cost us the game. How can he live with himself?

Smith, go to your desk, get your gear and just leave already.

Archie Freaking Manning called you out. Archie blamed you for this loss. That means every player in the country knows you blew the call on 4th and a foot. You are done. Go to County Line HS and apply for a coaching position and good luck with that. They might consider you over a new grad with a Bachelor's in PE.

As the old song goes, "Thank God and Greyhound he's gone!"

*spit

hoglady

Yep - This one should have gone in the W column.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

blitz8ru

Quote from: Brand X Hog Fan on November 23, 2012, 04:37:41 pm
Oh my what a Nutt-like call. Rutgers beat us in their biggest game of the year to that point by going for it on every 4th down inside our 40 and some that were farther out. C'mon coaches. grow a set. We had them on the ropes! In reference to my OP, if we lose, feel free to slam JLS all ya want after that call. >:(

We have YET to play our biggest game of the year... that will come next Thursday when we play in the defacto Big East championship game vs Louisville to decide who goes to the Orange Bowl... unfortunately winning @Arkansas has turned into just a solid road win, nothing special... never expected that going into the season...  :(
"It is never too late to become what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: blitz8ru on November 23, 2012, 07:28:50 pm
We have YET to play our biggest game of the year... that will come next Thursday when we play in the defacto Big East championship game vs Louisville to decide who goes to the Orange Bowl... unfortunately winning @Arkansas has turned into just a solid road win, nothing special... never expected that going into the season...  :(

Yeah, we didn't help your SoS any did we. Good luck against L'ville and I'll be watching and rooting for you guys.