Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Rock to Dallas,,,

Started by 1highhog, June 18, 2018, 04:45:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

What is the cheapest price that anyone has been able to get from Little Rock to Dallas let's say in the last couple of months?  I just looked up for a one way flight and it was $209.00.

hoglady

Quote from: 1highhog on June 18, 2018, 04:45:42 pm
What is the cheapest price that anyone has been able to get from Little Rock to Dallas let's say in the last couple of months?  I just looked up for a one way flight and it was $209.00.

You can fly for as low as $112 one way if it's about a month out / 2 months out is $102 - Southwest into Love Field.

I visit a lifelong friend a couple of times a year but to get a reasonable fare I have to book it about 30 days in advance.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

LAHogfan123

Instead of flying out of Little Rock try flying out of Hot Springs, you can fly out of there to Dallas for $69 one way, that's a heck of a price and I use it alot.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: LAHogfan123 on June 20, 2018, 05:17:32 am
Instead of flying out of Little Rock try flying out of Hot Springs, you can fly out of there to Dallas for $69 one way, that's a heck of a price and I use it alot.
I don't like flying in back seat of an open air bi-plane while wearing goggles, regardless of pricing.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

vandybuff

Holy, wowwie, geezie!!!  What is that?  fifty cents a mile?  :) 
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

vandybuff

Quote from: 1highhog on June 18, 2018, 04:45:42 pm

Southwest low fare calendar has several July flight for $112 one way. 
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

holeinthewall

Silence O the Hams

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 21, 2018, 10:59:57 am
I don't like flying in back seat of an open air bi-plane while wearing goggles, regardless of pricing.
Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 21, 2018, 10:59:57 am