Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I know it’s different for the players.......

Started by hogz11, November 04, 2017, 06:40:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogz11

They can only play the team in front of them and live inside the game as it's being played.

But to fans watching this team having to rally and celebrate a 1 point comeback win against a 1-7 horrid Sun Belt team that's never sniffed the jock of a Power 5 team while playing their backup QB is embarrassing. I'll never wish the Hogs would lose. But to see players jumping up and down and getting hype over this game shows where the program is.

Yet it will be spun as an impressive 2 game win streak. This is the worst I've ever felt as an Arkansas Razorback fan.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hogz11 on November 04, 2017, 06:40:35 pm
They can only play the team in front of them and live inside the game as it's being played.

But to fans watching this team having to rally and celebrate a 1 point comeback win against a 1-7 horrid Sun Belt team that's never sniffed the jock of a Power 5 team while playing their backup QB is embarrassing. I'll never wish the Hogs would lose. But to see players jumping up and down and getting hype over this game shows where the program is.

Yet it will be spun as an impressive 2 game win streak. This is the worst I've ever felt as an Arkansas Razorback fan.
Well at least most of us still have some standard of what it means to actually beat a decent opponent. We feel shame that we struggled and very nearly didn't even beat a sad sack 1-8 CC team. Actually the visitors deserved a far better fate.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mhuff

The players were the winners. The horrible fans were the losers. I'll take a one point win the next three games. Thanks for not giving up guys. It tough to come back under that kind of pressure. I'll take a win anyday over a loss.

mhuff

mhuff

Quote from: hogz11 on November 04, 2017, 07:07:47 pm
I'll spell it out for you.

When you have to scrape by a piss poor garbage Sun Belt team, you aren't going to be competitive in the SEC.

Some fans actually care about the state of the program and how things will look next year along with several years down the road.

You spelled it out for me when you bashed the team after a win. You think you're the only one that cares about the program? You must be an emotional hot mess.