Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waste Management Open

Started by OnTheHillHogFan, July 20, 2017, 05:58:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OnTheHillHogFan

I'm thinking about taking my Dad for his birthday this January.

Has anyone ever been and if so any info would help. Thanks.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

East TN HAWG

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on July 20, 2017, 05:58:26 pm
I'm thinking about taking my Dad for his birthday this January.

Has anyone ever been and if so any info would help. Thanks.

Unless you want to follow a particular player, buy tickets on the 17th par 3 hole.  Its unlike any other hole in golf.  They are very rowdy. 

I would just go to their website.  You can most likely get tickets there.

ChicoHog

I have not gone but a good friend of mine goes about every year.  He has a second house in Phoenix and I go down in the summer to play golf when it's really cheap.  We played that course this year in July and I was disappointed in the condition but when they play in February it's really nice.  The par 3 16th where everyone drinks, yells and throws things looks totally different when playing it now vs seeing it on TV during the tournament.  My buddy went Friday and saturday this year and he said he will not do saturday again.  The lines are horrible and just way too crowded. Friday was good and Sunday is also good he says.  All the ASU girls come out in their "game attire" and make for some nice scenery also. 

I put my tee shot about 10 feet from the hole there when I played and of course I missed my birdie putt.