Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenbrier Classic

Started by East TN HAWG, July 05, 2017, 11:34:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

East TN HAWG

Heading to the Greenbrier Classic.   Got a cabin out in the middle of the mountains.  Anxious to see the three Razorbacks John Daily (little John was on course with him on Monday) Tag Ridings and David Lingmerth.  If you hear someone calling the hogs after a tee off, it will probably be me.

It will be fun to finally meet Ollie after hearing about him for 10 years.  Hopefully, he will go to dinner with us one night.   

onebadrubi

Quote from: East TN HAWG on July 05, 2017, 11:34:27 am
Heading to the Greenbrier Classic.   Got a cabin out in the middle of the mountains.  Anxious to see the three Razorbacks John Daily (little John was on course with him on Monday) Tag Ridings and David Lingmerth.  If you hear someone calling the hogs after a tee off, it will probably be me.

It will be fun to finally meet Ollie after hearing about him for 10 years.  Hopefully, he will go to dinner with us one night.   

Did you book through greenbrier?  I looked in too going out there a year before the year it flooded (was that last year or year before?) but everything through greenbrier was insanely high. 

East TN HAWG

I did.  Ground tickets were free this year if you booked before June 30.  If your still interested, I might have 10 extra.  I will know about 8:00 in the morning when I arrive at will call. I'm not sure how many I was allotted.